my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 25, 2003 08:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had tacos and beer last night...so Feliz Navidad, fuckers~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 25, 2003 10:02     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Get drunk, get fat, have sex.

Too much of #1 makes #3 tough at my age, but #2 is no problem for me.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 25, 2003 23:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry FUKKIN X-mas to all you cool cats!

I hope y'all have a safe and sweet holiday season.

And I'd also like to say a huge "Danke!" to everyone who shared in the last year, whether it was ideas, laughs, or music.

Here's to more ideas, more laughs, and more music for 2004!

Luv y'all. See ya in January...
- Skul.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 26, 2003 11:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holidays, shmolidays. Although, it's easy enough to get drunk, get fat and have sex every other day of the year too. That's what the honey and I do! But the sex helps to curb the get fat part of the equation. All hail sex!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2003 11:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
[QBHere's to more ideas, more laughs, and more music for 2004!

Luv y'all. See ya in January...
- Skul.[/QB]

If anything I hope I bring a chuckle to you fucks.

HAPPYS

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 26, 2003 17:21     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish you all a great and safe 2004! (not musically safe, though - I hope VV produces something completely outtathisworld this time!)

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2003 22:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Vain!

Hope everything with school and studying and reading and the occassional, "Where's the gun?" (MINUS the bullets mind you), uh, went well for you!

Happy New year everybody.

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 28, 2003 09:20     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soon it's new years eve again.
Time to get wasted!
Serpentin and confetti falls.
Wake up with a hangover next morning

Happy New Year!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 29, 2003 12:00     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy everything and stuff, everybody!

I love you all! [/ozzy]

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 01, 2004 14:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Hey Vain!

Hope everything with school and studying and reading and the occassional, "Where's the gun?" (MINUS the bullets mind you), uh, went well for you!

Thanks man, I'm good! I've been experiencing something strange this fall - I'm actually excited about my studies Happy New Year to you too!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan