my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 19, 2003 09:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One hour to go at work. I'll be free until 05 januari next year. I am going to enjoy my days of. Eating, drinking, Rocking and all.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 19, 2003 11:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same from me, to Paul and to all the Voivodfriends here. Cheers to ya all!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 19, 2003 11:43     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's now 4:42pm and our office started pissing it up a couple of hours ago. Things ain't so bad!!

Merry Christmas to the lot of you!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 19, 2003 12:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My office had our holiday party last night (yes that's Thursday night). Suffice to say we've only got 3 people in the office today...and rumor has it my boss was cut off at the bar last night (he's not one of the 3, I might add). Happy holiday, eh!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted December 19, 2003 18:23     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Best Regards *" to everyone - I hope each and every one of you has a great holiday season!

*Someone had to say it!

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 19, 2003 18:41     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we'll be back' right after this...

following the story
on my monitor
no more saving money
only flat $zeros$
red and green distortions
back and forth shopping all day
a fine tuned reception
and its over in one day...

happy happy joy joy to all \m/

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 20, 2003 06:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RUB IT IN!!!
No time off for me (although we are closed Xmas day... the only day of the year we're closed). So it'll be another "try to get everything done, and see everyone, as quick as possible, so I can get back to work at 7AM on the 26th" day!!!

Happy Holidaze everyon... no matter who you are, what you beleive in (or don't beleive in), or how you celebrate... have a fun & safe time.

now fuck off

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 20, 2003 19:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy & safe Holidays everyone

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 22, 2003 13:41     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two days of work before holiday. That means:
IF they let me go out of the coalmines I have been locked in for the last 4543 months. 4543 Months ago they were suddenly there in my living room while I was milking the squid (not an easy task, I'll tell you for sure). They took me away from home and locked me countless miles underground. I got implants in my head that would discourage me from escaping. The first 3645 months I had to work alone. After that I was accompanied by some alien species not discovered yet by mankind. After 5 minutes I succeeded in communication with all but one of them (that last one proved to be already dead anyway). We used to play Twister.

Aahhh...wait! Is it that late already? Time for my medicine.

Sorry for bothering you all with this. Those childhood memories ever come back again to haunt me.

Have a great holiday, you all, and best wishes for the nexxxt year!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 22, 2003 18:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers to ya'll until next year! I'm off to Michigan to visit my sister for the holidays! Drive safe (ya drunkards!)

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 23, 2003 00:34     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah well I'm fuckin workin X-mas eve starting at 7:30pm and working until 6:30 am X-mas day, so piss on all of you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to blow up at all of you. I'll take it out on the family when I get home instead.

Just kidding. Best wishes to all you cool cats here at VVF. While I don't believe in any of the bullshit this "holiday" is based around, it's still nice to have a winter celebration of some kind. Otherwise, we'd all go nuts, right? Maybe hurt some people, huh?

I'm working New Years Eve & New Years Day too, so fuck off.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 23, 2003 00:58     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're not alone. I'm working Xmas Eve, New Year's Eve and the day after New Year - we're closed Xmas and New Year and I took this Friday off - gotta use up the PTO this week! I resent saving my time off for the holidays when it's wasted hanging with my mom who I see practically every day anyway...so I don't bother. I have no one to blame but myself for having to work the holidays. But I went to Vegas in Sept instead so I don't care.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted December 23, 2003 05:44     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. Just wasn't in the mood for working anymore.

I wish you vod- and metalheads all the best for 2004.

--------------------

What the...?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 23, 2003 06:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just finished everything that had to be done at work before xmas. And I bet the bastards just keep me sitting here doing fuck all, just to spite me! I could be in the pub right now dammit!!!

A very, very merry drinkmas and a happy new beer to all. Cheers!

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted December 23, 2003 08:41     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just finished to drink spumante and eating panettone...
Holydays from today until the 7th of January.
A big HAPPY NEW YEAR and cheers to all of you from Italy..

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 23, 2003 10:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marco:
Just finished to drink spumante and eating panettone...

Aargh!!! This year, we're not able to find panettone here, unlike past years, where we could find it in one grocery store. Of course, I'm probably the only person (with my wife) to eat panettone here in the deep woods of the canadian jungle. And they're fucking expensive too. But it's soooo good.

Happy everything all of you!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2003 21:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joyeuses Fêtes !!! Happy Holy-or-not-so-holy days! Here's to the New Year.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 23, 2003 21:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah Humbug!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2003 21:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, and a big kiss for you too, mr. scrooge.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 23, 2003 22:12     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya'at'eeh Keshmish! Probably the only two clean Navajo words I know!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted December 24, 2003 09:45     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Of course, I'm probably the only person (with my wife) to eat panettone here in the deep woods of the canadian jungle. And they're fucking expensive too. But it's soooo good.

I didn't know that Panettone was appreciated also in Canada, it's a good news for me. Here it's the typical christmas cake and it's not expensive at all!!!!
By the way, I'm sure you will be able to substitute it with some good canadian speciality....

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 24, 2003 10:24       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of you working the holiday's i can understand you needing a break but it's not all that great either.I've been on a "break" for several years and i dont know when i'll work again.Probably sometime soon but not having a job to go to is terrible.Not having the income sucks but also sitting around day after day looking for something to do.Atleast when your working you dont have to find ways to spend your free time.
IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 24, 2003 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a jungle in Canada?!? I'm at work and not really working. YEAH!! HO HO HO and a bottle of rum (with eggnog, later on tonight). Listening to NEGATRON and sending holiday something or other. Happy holidays to VOIVOD, if they so happen to "peak" in on us!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted December 24, 2003 14:29     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holidays my friends!
You guys rock! (You knew that already...)
Thanx for a great year.
Here is even more man:
http://pub80.ezboard.com/fcelticfrostmessageboardfrm1.showMessage?topicID=468.topic

-St. Michael

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 25, 2003 01:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope everyone makes the most of the celebratory times, be it whatever if anything you are celebrating.

Get drunk, get fat, have sex.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan