my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bruce Dickinson with a Voivod shirt

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bruce Dickinson with a Voivod shirt
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 16, 2003 02:20     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HERE

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 16, 2003 02:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
HERE

The man obviously has impeccable taste. He is also on
record as a huge fan of Blue Öyster Cult's Black Blade.
Rock on, Bruce!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 16, 2003 07:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tang wrote: "The man obviously has impeccable taste. He is also on
record as a huge fan of Blue Öyster Cult's Black Blade."

What music loving metal head isn't a fan of BOC's Black Blade? Not to mention the entire Cultosaurus album!!!

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 16, 2003 08:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaargh, I'm obsessed with BOC for the past two weeks, now, think I should get that Cultosaurus album...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 16, 2003 09:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Aaargh, I'm obsessed with BOC for the past two weeks, now, think I should get that Cultosaurus album...

That is a MUST HAVE for ANY collection. BOC's best album hands down!!! I've got all there releases and they run the gammit from some cheesy tunes to down right brilliant masterpeices, but it's all good. Heaven Forbid is a killer disc also, kinda like all of BOC's history rolled up into one cd.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 17, 2003 04:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By all means, listen to Schroeder! 'Cultosaurus' is the shit, as is 'Fire of Unknown Origin'.
The whole catalog has brilliant moments, but those are my two personal faves.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 17, 2003 08:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mind you, Mister Tangento, that your site was my #1 source for BÖC informations. I DO know about the power of the Black Blade. I'll look around! And thanks!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan