my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Noiro, it's your turn...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Noiro, it's your turn...
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted December 15, 2003 11:32     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hApPy BiRtHdAy to you!
Let's celebrate your 41

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 15, 2003 11:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
41 with the looks of a 40-year-old!

Happy birthday!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 15, 2003 11:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fête, Blacky!!! La quarantaine, c'est comme avoir 20 ans. Mais fois deux.

Say cheese(cake)!!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 15, 2003 11:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, what's that signature about, ugly ass?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 15, 2003 11:55     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKY!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 15, 2003 12:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dognammit! I'm almost out off cheers! Better get down the pub and have myself a re-fill!
Have a killer day jy!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 15, 2003 12:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Hey, what's that signature about, ugly ass?

My favorite quote of the year 2003, along with "So YOU are King Kula"!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 15, 2003 14:20     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Guys....so Who wants to look me in the eyes and say : come rock with me!!!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 15, 2003 14:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll look you in the eye and say "come help me find my car"... fuckin' jesus. Almost 2 feet of snow now. Not cool.

Oh... i forget. heh.
Bonne Mercyful Fête, son père!
J't'en souhaite toute une!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 15, 2003 14:57     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Noiro. Many happy returns!

I need a new birthday greeting to use...

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 15, 2003 15:30     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fête blacky, m'a en fumer un à ta santé!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 15, 2003 16:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I could only find that blower-bass cake mold... ?

Happy B-day Noiro! Cheers to ya man!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 15, 2003 19:39     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think youd better hit Everest before you get too old, mon ami.

have a good one~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted December 15, 2003 19:42     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been a lurker on this forum, but no more...I had to join this forum when I saw it was Blacky's birthday...so happy birthday!

Y'all seem like a fun group of people; I'm from the Seattle area, about the same age as the birthday boy, and have very recently discovered Voivod. I feel like I missed one hellacious party in the 1980s...while I wasted my time listening to too much Anthrax, I could have supplemented my diet with some Voivod.

Seattle is home of other things besides grunge...we have very good micro-breweries here, so I'll drink several in honor of the blower bass blaster!

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 15, 2003 21:12     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Damn that thing looks good...
(Black Forest Cake)

Happy Birthday, Jean-Yves

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 16, 2003 03:31     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bon anniv' Blacky!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 16, 2003 06:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Blacky !! \m/
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 16, 2003 07:45     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hyvää syntymäpäívää mr. Theriault!

PS. Welcome onboard, ShredTilDead! Nice nic, haha!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 16, 2003 07:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY B-DAY

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 16, 2003 08:42     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
If I could only find that blower-bass cake mold...

Oh yeah, those cake molds were done by Mauro Liberatore Custom Cake Mold. When it comes to cake molds, Liberatore rules!

Comme ça, Soft Machine, t'es reviendu?

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted December 16, 2003 09:31     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday from Italy too!!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted December 16, 2003 12:32     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tout le monde ensemble:

BONNE FÊTE JEAN-YYYYYYVES... BONNE FÊTE JEAN-YYYYYYVES... BONNE FÊÊÊTE, BONNE FÊÊÊTE... BONNE FÊTE JEAN-YYYYYYVES...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 17, 2003 02:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday, JY "Blacky" T !! Hope you had a good one (shit, you're Blacky, OF COURSE you had a good one! )

Bon appetit on all the alcohol and cake.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan