my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Go on... Have some riffs. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Go on... Have some riffs.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 15, 2003 10:08     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They're free! Enjoy!

End of Level Boss: Experiment EP:

Track 1: Freak Waves: http://www.eolb.com/EOLBfw.mp3

Track 2: Dis-jointhead: http://www.eolb.com/EOLBdjh.mp3

Track 3: Words Have No Meaning: http://www.eolb.com/EOLBwhnm.mp3

Track 4: End of Line: http://www.eolb.com/EOLBeol.mp3

Track 5: Octember: http://www.eolb.com/EOLBoct.mp3

|  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 15, 2003 11:19     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting this, h! I'm dl'ing right now and I'll pass some copies on to some folks I'm sure will dig it.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 15, 2003 11:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh boy, I already have "Freakwaves" and I love it. Can't wait to hear the rest!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 15, 2003 15:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Octember is, and probably always will be, my favourite song. Although I love the Voivod riffs and vibe of 'Dis-Jointhead'! Cool as FUCK, H!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 15, 2003 16:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah... so are those early 90's Voivod demos with Chris Cornell on vocals? Hehe.

Kiddin'... great stuff!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 15, 2003 16:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyday this here forum proves to be populated by the finest musical souls online!

Absolutely great fucking tunes man! Thanks! I can tell I will be jamming this one in the car for a while!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 15, 2003 17:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUK-YEA!!!
I've been waiting a long time since you originally posted Freak Wave & Octember. Time to burn a new cd with the total 'experiment'!!!

NP: dis-jointhead

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 16, 2003 05:26     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers for checking them out, fellas! Glad you dig 'em. We're playing a gig on Thursday with fuckin Budgie, and it's being broadcast on the net through www.totalrock.com. It'll be around 8pm UK time. Tune in if you can.
Thanks for the cool words all. It's appreciated.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 16, 2003 07:14     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H, dude, this is some cool shit, really...
Octember and End of Line take the cake, to me at least...
riff on man!!!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 16, 2003 07:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Cheers for checking them out, fellas! Glad you dig 'em. We're playing a gig on Thursday with fuckin Budgie, and it's being broadcast on the net through www.totalrock.com. It'll be around 8pm UK time. Tune in if you can.
Thanks for the cool words all. It's appreciated.

BUDGIE!!!!

God Damn!!! That is 2 fuckin cool, wish I could see that show!!! Who's in Budgie now? I'm assuming Shelly is still the man with the bass and voice. Have a great time H.

If anyone gets this recorded please let me know. I's love to hear both performances.

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 16, 2003 07:49     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I already mentioned this in the birthday thread, but I'll say it again...DOWNLOAD THIS STUFF, you won't regret it!

Great songs, h! Time to burn some CDs here too!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 16, 2003 11:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
[QBIf anyone gets this recorded please let me know. I's love to hear both performances.[/QB]

We've been told we'll get copies of the broadcast. I'll sort you out if it's true!

And if anyone wants a cd of the ep, let me know and I'll send them out. Cheers.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 16, 2003 15:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After checking out both the Official & Fan Club BUDGIE sites the 3 members in the current line up are of course Burke Shelly and 2 other guys (who I can't remember) that have recorded in previous incarnations of the group... no newbies...very cool.

Also, they have a new live cd recorded in San Antonio that is available thru their official site and I also found it at CD QUEST (that's where I ordered my copy).

NP: Hangnail: rare tracks (from the free downloads)

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 16, 2003 15:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the downloads h.
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted December 17, 2003 04:06     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great music,an excellent mix between Heavy and Psychedelic for me...
Thank you very much for posting!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 17, 2003 07:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be sure you have a Brazilian fan here, man! Great stuff, highly appreciated!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted December 17, 2003 12:25     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've always dug your stuff h, and of course, this doesn't disappoint. Great job brotha! I sure wish we could do some gigs together.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 17, 2003 13:07     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so I thought, 'I've already got Octember, but might as well complete the set'... then I realise you sped it up! Fuckers, it's even better! DAMN!
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 17, 2003 13:08     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, never heard it before, but it's pretty f*cking cool! My boyfriend's gonna have a blast listening to this stuff. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 17, 2003 17:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
harry you bast - you got my address now, use it!

I shall make sure I come and see you chaps in 2004 - but please make sure your gig is the afternoon before whenever Judas Priest play, ideally within the same Underground Zone. It'll take more than just a bass player in a skimpy Voivod T-shirt to get me driving my mini for 7 hours! well...

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 17, 2003 17:46     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm drunk.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 17, 2003 18:54     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Youre drunk too Nell???
shit, two parties in a row at work, Schnaps food and old ugly whiskey. I'm going to perform the stagedive of the year right into the bottom of my couch tomorrow after two insane days of work, booze and 5 hours of sleep
Will download the goods later, but i know it's all good already

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 17, 2003 19:28     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i like what ive d/l'ed so far....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 18, 2003 16:37     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tnx man! This stuff rules!

So when's the Euro VV/EOLB tour?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 19, 2003 05:26     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh hee! After the gig last night a couple of people came up and said: "Voivod, Trouble, Black Sabbath, yeah?"

Chuffed!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan