my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » babes in vodland (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: babes in vodland
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 12, 2003 17:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so corpsey can we officially announce that you're a father yet???
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 12, 2003 17:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
didnt you just did?
hehe

All my best wishes to the newborn and the new parents

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 12, 2003 17:59     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, congrats to WC and family!!!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 12, 2003 18:06     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NO SHIT!!??
Well congrats, Warcorpse! Is this your first?
Either way we're gonna need to see some pics out here, man.

Pick a box

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 12, 2003 18:28     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratz dude... good going, its huggies time.

so is it a boy or a girl ?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 12, 2003 19:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awesome~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted December 12, 2003 21:53     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats to ya Corpse and to the mama too!

Boy or Girl?

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2003 21:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WAY TO GO...How'd that happen

CONGRATS

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 12, 2003 22:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There goes the bank and any last shred of sanity remaining. But I've heard it's ALL worth it. My congratulations to the father and mother.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 13, 2003 08:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats to the father and to the mother. And to the kid as well!

"Hehe, you know who my father is?"

"Nope."

"My father is Warcorpse, from the voivodfan.com site."

"Whoooaaaaa..."

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 13, 2003 09:32     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good news! Congrats and welcome to the Voivod Daddy Club! All the best to you and the wife and little bundle of joy.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 13, 2003 11:57     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Warcorpse!

So... you bought the 'Korgull the Exterminator' baby-grow yet?

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 13, 2003 12:32     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats to the new parents... if you lived closer, I'd offer babysitting services, but hey, life's not always like that!

Yeah, so, boy or girl?

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 13, 2003 16:01     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome news! YOu know what? being a father is something painful yet unbelievably rewarding and satisfying. OK, enough bullshit, CONGRATS TO YOU and your family!

-Väiomnamöinen

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 13, 2003 23:15     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrates WC, a round to everyone!

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 15, 2003 08:23     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa, welcome to the Voivod Daddy Club indeed, Master Corpse! CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy it, because babies grow up fast!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 15, 2003 09:23     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
evil lord!!!
congrats to Mr & Mrs Warcorpse, and best possible life to the newborn child...
boy or girl?

oh, and welcome to the league of those who no longer sleep at night btw

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 15, 2003 09:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! You kept that one quiet! All the best to the Warcorpse family. I hear Angel Rat makes for a great lullaby
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted December 15, 2003 11:43     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats!!!!! Both of my daughters love "Life of Dreams" crank it for the new baby!

After being married for 5 years and having two daughters, I have come to a conclusion. There are three undeniable truths. They are as follows.

1. There is a God.
2. She is a woman.
3. She doen't like me.

I think I dated her daughter in my 20's.

Best of everything WC!!!!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted December 15, 2003 12:08     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh heh. Congrats, Warcorpse! Better you than me, though!! (uh, no offence, h )
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 15, 2003 13:59     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you have as much fun being a Dad as I do. Beautiful name, BTW.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 15, 2003 14:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is such a cute name. pictures please.
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 15, 2003 14:46     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations! best wishes to your family!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 15, 2003 16:01     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congradualtions to you and your family Jeff! Great news indeed! I can totally relate to your situation as I became a father on October 29th! My son, Aidan, can be seen snoozing below with the cat. Lack of sleep is a small price to pay for all the good times ahead!

Annabelle is a beautiful name man! Please post pics when you get a chance!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 15, 2003 16:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awww, cute! Congratulations to you too, XD!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan