my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Oh, oh, it is only a few hours to midnight and you know what that means...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh, oh, it is only a few hours to midnight and you know what that means...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 12, 2003 15:38     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, XniaX is going to start drinking heavily! Why? Because at midnight it will be officially her birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XniaX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I wonder what the birthday girl will be doing tomorrow? Is there going to be a special dinner happening anywhere? Lots of presents to be opened? Be served breakfast (And a bunch of Tylenol?) in bed by Blacky? Out of curiosity I wonder what XniaX's favorite birthday cake is? I hope that it is black forest cake! Mmm!!! I'll have a drink in your memory tomorrow XniaX and I hope that it is a real swell day for you!

Also happy birthday Blacky and JETHRO!!!

--------------------

When the chime ends, pickup your gun. Try and shoot me Coronel... Just try...

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 12, 2003 17:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, thanks indio. i don't have plans to get completely trashed but you never know. black forest is not my favourite cake though, my favourite is cheesecake!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 12, 2003 18:35     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY FUKIN BIRTHDAY, NIA!!!

(it's a CHEEZE-CAKE)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 12, 2003 19:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn straight. ive had nothing but cheese-cake for my b-day since i could place an order. i even ate some today for your b-day.

Happy 27th!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 13, 2003 08:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday! Got nothing smart to say, so just be happy!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 13, 2003 09:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...I was refusing to ever post here again, but cant resist for one of
my most favorite people in the whole world...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIA!

May you have many more happy birthdays to come.

(Also sent you an Email)

Ok. Thats it. I'm out. Cheers!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 13, 2003 09:25     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, noitall.

Many happy returns!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 13, 2003 09:30     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy b-day Nia! Hope ya get everything ya wish for!
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 13, 2003 11:13     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Sweet Sixteen Nia

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 13, 2003 15:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOu too? I mean, are we both entering the 31st year in our lives on 13th December? WEll then, CONGRATS TO YOU NIA (and me)!

Nothing unlucky about the 13th. Ask me if you dont' believe. pertyu on...

-ptr "Väinämöinen" T.

PS. Did you vcheck the EOLB news? cool inded!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 13, 2003 16:39     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Nia. And Vainamoinen.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 13, 2003 16:48     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday to you as well, Vainamoinen! Many happy returns!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 13, 2003 19:26     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Väi, you'll just have to share Nia's cake. My budget is only good for one a month.

Happy Birthday! (dude)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 13, 2003 19:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, just came home intoxicated by my old mate Guiness just to see that Nia and my neighbour Väinemöinen gets a bit older here. Let the cheesecakes roll friends

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 13, 2003 23:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XniaX !!! I thought your were turning 18?

...and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Vain as well!!

Saturday b-days rule...

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 14, 2003 04:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well my bday - and väinämöinen's - are now over and it was exhausting (v. i was drinking for you too, heh)! mtl was fraking cold tonight (-15c) but i went out anyway and got into all sorts of trouble. thank you for the cake tangento (and my ass appreciates the virtual-ness of it, btw) and everyone else for all of the b-day wishes.

time to get some sleep, mr. 41's party starts on monday....

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 14, 2003 16:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey hey, happy late one there ! i just got back in town. hope you got wasted its good sometimes
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 15, 2003 09:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happirth Byday, Nia and Vaï! Cheesecake! Potato salad! Feel like digging the old Gastronomy Domine thread from such joy!
Drink! Drink! Drink!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 15, 2003 09:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy belated B-Day.
sounds like you had a RRROOOAAARRRing good time.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 15, 2003 09:58     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man... much cause for celebration round here today! Cheers to both of youse guys...er I mean guy and gal... or something. uhhh...... BEER!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 15, 2003 14:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good god, no more alcohol......alcohol evil...(at one of the bars i went to on saturday night i drunkenly mocked a dyke and her girlfriend sticking their tongues down each others throats - in my defense they really were going at it full tilt for at least 10 minutes. anyway, lucky for me she was a lot more wasted than i was and could barely stand up, let alone pick one of me to take a wack at).
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 15, 2003 16:15     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Nia! Happy belated B-Day to ya!

"So you say it's your birthday..."

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 16, 2003 07:34     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the congrats, I luv you all! I was a wee bit intoxicated last saturday - I was drinking for you too, nia ! And the cake was great too, thanks for sharing it!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan