my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » AC/DC's 'Back In Black': Second-Best-Selling Album of All Time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AC/DC's 'Back In Black': Second-Best-Selling Album of All Time
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 10, 2003 08:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted on blabbermouth.net:

AC/DC's 'Back In Black' Second-Best-Selling Album of All Time - Dec. 9, 2003

AC/DC's 1980 album, "Back in Black", has been certified by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) as the world's second-best-selling album. At 42 million copies sold, it lags only behind Michael Jackson's "Thriller", which moved more than 56 million copies.

All of a sudden, I love the RIAA.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 10, 2003 08:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...right after Michael Jackson's "Back in White" album.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 10, 2003 08:27     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
...right after Michael Jackson's "Back in White" album.

Do you mean "Back in Black & White Stripes"?

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 10, 2003 09:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black and white stripes?
How Micheal man! Ah divven nae where yer gannin with the wee bein.... Howay and have a bottle of dog.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 10, 2003 10:12     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Black and white stripes?
How Micheal man! Ah divven nae where yer gannin with the wee bein.... Howay and have a bottle of dog.

h, I dont understand gaelic at all

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 10, 2003 21:27     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It helps that the CD is priced at $10 right now. I picked it up a month or so ago for that price.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan