my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ozzy is a wreck....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozzy is a wreck....
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 08, 2003 19:32     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poor guy! Yes, definitely time for The Madman retire.......A Broken Man.....Literally
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 08, 2003 23:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Retire or not, I still hold Ozzy in very high regard. It makes not one shit to me about his TV show or any of his crappy post-RR/ Jake E. Lee albums, this guy is fucking LEGEND and I'm very glad the accident didn't kill him.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 08, 2003 23:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Retire or not, I still hold Ozzy in very high regard. It makes not one shit to me about his TV show or any of his crappy post-RR/ Jake E. Lee albums, this guy is fucking LEGEND and I'm very glad the accident didn't kill him.

I totally agree with you and of course I am glad that he didn't get killed!!!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 09, 2003 00:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I totally agree with you and of course I am glad that he didn't get killed!!!

Actually, my comments were directed at all the Ozzy-bashing posts I've been coming across over the last couple of years, here and everywhere else. I wasn't implying anything about you personally.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 09, 2003 00:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aboo Ozzy. I guess he'll be over-prescribed even more drugs!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 09, 2003 01:09     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you cant kill rock & roll
its here to stay

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 09, 2003 03:17     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I most certainly hope that Ozzy is not experiencing the same prescription drug nightmare hell which I was once misfortunate enough to experience! Back in the late eighties I went through an extremely depressing phase and, at one point, I decided to get some professional help. Unfortunately I made the mistake of telling my doctor that I was extremely paranoid which prompted him to give me a prescription for an anti-psychotic drug called Haldol, another prescription for a tranquilizer called Chlorpromazine, and yet another prescription for (GASP!!!) Prozac. Holy Jesus! If I was fucked up beforehand, I was REALLY fucked once these nice drugs started to take effect! For me it was basically a prescription drug induced nervous breakdown. For three or four weeks I was, for all intents and purposes, a bed ridden, drooling vegetable! Not only that but I started also to experience some interesting side effects from the Haldol. Involuntary muscle movements whereas I kept getting this almost uncontrollable urge to hunch over say if I was sitting down. I would literally just keel over for some reason like I was trying to touch my head against my legs. And then there was the bizarre facial movements where I kept having to move my jaw to one side and then the other side of my mouth. For the life of me I didn't know what the hell was going on and finally my brother had to take me to the emergency ward at the local hospital where I was diagnozed as experiencing the side effects from Haldol. This meant that I was given another prescription for a drug called Cogeniten which was supposed to stop these side effects. Well I was still bedridden, living this horrible nightmarish hell where I felt like my thought patterns were not only in the inside of my mind but also on the outside which meant that I was kind of naked mentally and that the world at large could hear every thought pattern that went through my mind - like I was telepathic or something! So much for having a guilty conscience, eh? At least I wasn't experiencing involuntary muscle movements. As for the Chlorpromazine which was supposed to make me calm down, take 100 mgs and it gave me waking nightmares! Finally I come to my senses and basically stopped taking all of the above drugs as well as avoided seeing my doctor and, started feeling alot better. So what was the original problem(s)? I think that it was just a buildup of a bunch of different things including the fact that I was drinking and partying way too much for my own good and that finally things were catching up with me. All I really needed was to be on an anti-depressant like Amitryptalin and to calm down for a while, clean up my act, and attempt to live a more sane and healthy lifestyle. It is funny sometimes about what type of crap that a person has to wade through before one realizes the error of ones ways and then does something about it. Usually the solution is so simple that one feels real retarded for not thinking about it sooner! At least this is how I felt... But I'm getting off track here. I feel sorry for Ozzy especially if he is on these drugs when chances are he does not need to be on them! Perhaps he was experiencing some sort of drug or alcohol relapse and then said the wrong things to his doctor which prompted these prescriptions for these scary drugs? It would be real interesting to see what his normal daily diet is especially in regards to alcohol, caffiene, tobbacco, and foods which contain alot of sugar. It is amazing what type of effect these four drugs has on a persons' body and how long their effects last. Everything from depression, paranoia, to a sleep disturbance or disorder can be caused by them and even worse like diabetes! Maybe Ozzy needs to change his diet?

--------------------

When the chime ends, pickup your gun. Try and shoot me Coronel... Just try...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 09, 2003 07:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must admit your stories were missed, Indio.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 09, 2003 08:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THE LEGEND LIVES ON!!!
Down but not out...again.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 09, 2003 10:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! What an Elgoddamnedsadmessio story that was! OZZY FUCKING RULES!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted December 09, 2003 14:59     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ozzy drama machine is getting out of hand....maybe, the ATV accident was really a failed suicide attempt in response to the departure of Jason "Geezer" Newsted. Maybe Kelly Osbourne is really a boy which is why here singing voice sucks...Maybe next week's headline will read: "OZZY SPILLS TEAPOT, SUFFERS BURNS OVER 90% OF BODY" ---But really, Ozzy is the King, and he and his career deserve a much better fate than all the crap he's had to endure in the last year.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 12, 2003 01:14     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
The ozzy drama machine is getting out of hand....maybe, the ATV accident was really a failed suicide attempt in response to the departure of Jason "Geezer" Newsted. Maybe Kelly Osbourne is really a boy which is why here singing voice sucks...Maybe next week's headline will read: "OZZY SPILLS TEAPOT, SUFFERS BURNS OVER 90% OF BODY" ---But really, Ozzy is the King, and he and his career deserve a much better fate than all the crap he's had to endure in the last year.

hahahahaahahhahahahahahaha!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan