my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » stupid link

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stupid link
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 08, 2003 18:51     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Dec/12042003/utah/116957.asp

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 08, 2003 23:36     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The tree thing is funny, yes... but what is still killing me is your fucking username! Yoko Ono! ...for some reason that is very funny to me right now. Ughhh my gut hurts from laughing. What the hell ever made you choose that?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 08, 2003 23:47     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Won't someone please think of the children!!!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 09, 2003 00:06     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
What the hell ever made you choose that?

i like yoko ono, i think she's a great artist. so did john lennon. she makes music, films, visual art exhibits, etc., even now that she's at the age most people retire. also she stayed true to herself and her artistic vision even when the mainstream media hated her and her art because it wasn't commerical. she didn't try to become sandra dee or cher or someone equally middle of the road that the public could love and accept as a 'wife of a beatle'. and she didn't apologize to the elitists in the art world either who thought she was slumming it with rock stars and other people in the entertainment industry. so that's why.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 09, 2003 00:16     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko Ono:
i like yoko ono, i think she's a great artist. so did john lennon. she makes music, films, visual art exhibits, etc., even now that she's at the age most people retire. also she stayed true to herself and her artistic vision even when the mainstream media hated her and her art because it wasn't commerical. she didn't try to become sandra dee or cher or someone equally middle of the road that the public could love and accept as a 'wife of a beatle'. and she didn't apologize to the elitists in the art world either who thought she was slumming it with rock stars and other people in the entertainment industry. so that's why.

Fair enough, man. I've never really had a prob with her, it just struck me as funny seeing her name just then- and on a Voivod forum no less. No offense intended.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 09, 2003 10:18     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

No offense intended.

none taken.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 09, 2003 10:28     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. All this time I thought you were just trying to break up this board.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan