my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rev. Horton Heat - Live and In Color

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rev. Horton Heat - Live and In Color
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 06, 2003 00:57     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure how many fans of the Reverend Horton Heat there are here but I just picked up the Live and In Color DVD and it is fantastic. The camera work and sound is top notch. I have a few performance videos from various other bands and this is easily the best one I've seen yet.

Check it out.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 06, 2003 12:11     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! They are a great live band, I saw them open for Soundgarden years ago. Psychobilly rock is awesome.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 06, 2003 14:30     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to hear there are other Rev Horton Heat fans around here! This band kicks major ass!!

Jim Heath is a hell of a guitar player and he writes such catchy rockabilly songs. Can't wait to check this live DVD!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 06, 2003 22:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So it's out already, eh? I didn't expect it until next year. RevHo is a personal fav, so I'm looking for it already!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 07, 2003 03:27     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
altho i havent been impressed with much of the Rev's recorded output for years, i have to say that not many can put on a show of his caliber. go rent the movie "love and a .45" haha....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 05, 2005 21:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice to see some other Rev fans here!! Never seen 'em, wish I had. I see with delight they are doing knickers as well as girly shirtss!! Wicked. Ah one day I will make some Voivod knickers & put 'em on. On the site that is.
Bales of Cocaine is one of the coolest songs I have ever heard.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 19:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Ah one day I will make some Voivod knickers & put 'em on. On the site that is.

waiting patiently.....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2005 19:39     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll probably get sued..
Wot you reckon, old-style Korgull or little red spider creature?
Although they will have to have 80-grit sandpaper in the gusset to be metal enough 4 you lot innit

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 23:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well if you're throwing in the 80-grit sandpaper, just paste Piggy's face on em and I'm good to fucking scratch, er, go.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan