my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metalheadtest (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Metalheadtest
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 05, 2003 13:39     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Link

I am a proud deathmetal nerd:

You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent motherfucker, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk shit about Chuck.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 05, 2003 15:04     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Metal Psycho here too.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 05, 2003 15:18     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True Metalhead here.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 05, 2003 15:23       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True Metalhead-couldnt have said it better myself.
IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 05, 2003 15:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

lies !! i am way more aggressive !

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 05, 2003 16:25     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The funny thing is, I rarely listen to Maiden and I don't own a single Priest album, not that I have anything against Priest, I've just never listened to them...but the rest of it is pretty damn accurate.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 05, 2003 17:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Metal Psycho

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 05, 2003 17:26     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thrasher. of course.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 05, 2003 18:16     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thrasher too

(...) You're down with anything that upholds the principles of the Almighty Riff (...)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 05, 2003 19:07     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know Luna, you never got a proper welcome to the voivodlovers.com (dammit!) forum so.....WELCOME ABOARD!!!! Our little family of jerks, Hall & Oats resisters......and lovers, tricksters and jokers are glad to have ya

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Death Metal Psycho

BTW, it must run in the family! WelI, I got True Metalhead with the cool Iron Maiden pic anyway

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 05, 2003 19:52     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, kid? I never kid.

Okay, well, at least this time I'm not kidding. I've HEARD Priest, but never listened to a full album. If there's a specific one you recommend, by all means fire away and I'll happily report back.

--------------------

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 05, 2003 20:11     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
death metal psycho. and here i thought the psycho was ******* heh
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 05, 2003 20:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko Ono:
the psycho was *******

i like that, very mysterious

whoever thats supposed to be, i am more psycho and aggressive than he.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 05, 2003 20:26     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
do you mean ?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 05, 2003 20:33     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahalol... ok so im a little over-protective.
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 05, 2003 20:34     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 05, 2003 22:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

Yes, and fucking proud of it!

BTW, the best Priest album for someone new to them would be Painkiller, Defenders Of The Faith, Stained Class or Sad Wings Of Destiny. You won't go wrong with any of those.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 06, 2003 04:00     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, it looks like Nuclear Vampire and I have a few things in common! There will always be a special place in my heart for Judas Priest!

--------------------

When the chime ends, pickup your gun. Try and shoot me Coronel... Just try...

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 06, 2003 07:35     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Metal Psycho... Cool test.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 06, 2003 07:47     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhh, Indio? Not to spoil the party, but that's Maiden. Priest are over there.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 06, 2003 12:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did anybody take a look at all the possible results? This one's hilarious and since I highly doubt anybody here will get this result (unless they fudge the answers), I thought I'd share it.

You are a Mallcore Kid. You're into whatever the media presents as the heaviest thing going, mostly cause you're just too damn ignorant and comfortable to find anything else. You're rebellious and angry, though you're not quite sure why, and you like to piss off other people - to a point. Concerts (if you can afford the expensive tickets) rock, cause girls flash their tits and you can jump around and see your favorite nu-metal bands. The rest of the metal scene loathes you, and with good reason, you little turd. Listen to Black Sabbath for 24 hours straight, and then we can talk.

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 06, 2003 14:59     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rofl. That about sums it up..
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 06, 2003 20:00     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THRASHER !!!!!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 06, 2003 22:24     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! I'm a disco duck!

Greetings Luna. Vwelcome.

I'm a thrasher!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 06, 2003 23:14     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True Metalhead. Okay, thanks.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan