my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Last Day for Mezcal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Day for Mezcal
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 01, 2003 12:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fellow VoiVod Brothers and Sisters....

This will be the last time I will visit this site for some time in the forseeable future. Not that I'm pissed off, hahaha, sorry, no melodrama...its simply cause I won't have net access for a while.

I'd also like to publicly thank all those who made the MezcalTourofCanada/NYC2003 possible. This makes leaving this place for a while so much easier. That was a fucking highlight for me to hang with such cool people.

If you want to get in touch with me try the regular mail at my georgia address.

Hasta la byebye

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 01, 2003 13:24     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bye Mezzy.

I'll miss your crazy capers, your occasional drunken postings, indentity crises and multiple personalities, far-right political views, love-hate relationship with Kula, your many, many, MANY illegitimate children, and of course the trolls you hounded on other sites for no other reason than you felt like it.

Take care!

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted December 01, 2003 13:31     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still waiting for my child support, Mez!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 01, 2003 13:37     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mail? does this mean you're getting rid of your phone too??? impossible! it's welded to your ear!

btw, where are my towels and sheets?

annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted December 01, 2003 14:12     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bye Mez.

Love to you and Kula!

Playing: "Always Somewhere" and "Send Me an Angel" with Scorpions, while I think of you.

From the swedish "troll", who's also finally leaving.

Take care!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 01, 2003 14:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LATER YA CRAZY FU'K

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 01, 2003 14:40     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mez, gonna miss you and your crazy Hauled Oats. Stay in touch bro.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 01, 2003 15:12     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bye Mez.

Love to you and Jhary!

Playing: "Maneater" with Hall & Oates, while I think of you.

From the dutch "nutcase", who's not leaving yet.

Take care!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 01, 2003 17:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mez needs to either stay or leave. this "ill be back some time in the unforseen future" bit is getting old.

hey, just sayin'

(call me sometime, fucker)

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 01, 2003 17:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well bro, see ya out there.
Sorry i missed you on the canadian leg of your tour. Take care of yourself.
- Skully

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 01, 2003 18:12     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ctuna i'm putting you in charge of printing out the legalist's .com hilarity and sending it over to mez. those are laffs he should not miss.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 01, 2003 19:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Yoko,

you should check out the guest book here. its "retarted" now.

Love,

C-tuna.

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 01, 2003 21:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
make sure you print in color

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 01, 2003 22:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 01, 2003 22:15     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? Wot's this aboot a Canadian tour WITH NO FOKKIN STOP IN WINNIPEG!?! You better drop me a line soon ya bastard, before ya gives up on the interweb-thingy we know ya love so much. I got yer Joja addy, so expect a little package in the mail soon! Don't think you'll get it by X-mas but who cares, I don't like Jesus anyway.

Latre d00de

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 01, 2003 23:47     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in true Voivod fashion, I've only 4 words for you: "FUCK OFF AND DIE!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 02, 2003 10:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
later Mez...
dont stay gone too long, you know you cant resist.

btw: im still so very confused... its a consparicy i know it.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 02, 2003 22:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatröss:
... its a consparicy i know it.

Building his Hauling Oats Irong Gang is going to take all his time and energy and he can't be wastin' his time here with us!

Hey Mez, if you able to read this, where could you possibly be going to not have any sort of computer access? You can always hit up a library somewhere along the way......if possible anyway

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 03, 2003 02:18     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll send you some flowers as always . Do you remember that papercut you had on your penis because of the condom's wrap ? Well , i'll send the wrap to you with the flowers and a bottle of your favorite perfume : Anhalbreez .

You'll miss me ,

-Margy .

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 03, 2003 17:25     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep. Miss you like throat cancer.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 04, 2003 11:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

O my, how I miss my fourth leg...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 05, 2003 01:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't stay gone too long, Mezcal! You still have that video coming your way as soon as I get the damn thing finished...I haven't forgotten! Later

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan