my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » SOD Live at Budokan and S.E.O.D. boxset

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOD Live at Budokan and S.E.O.D. boxset
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 24, 2003 06:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there,

i finally bought a boxset from SOD with Live at Budokan and Speak English Or Die.
I am ashamed a little bit for buying this so lately but i already had them on tape.

This is really a killer boxset for only
€ 15,-- !!!

It will remain in my car for the rest of my car's life and will move it to the next one.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 25, 2003 01:23     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may have to check this out. A tip: if possible, burn a copy of each disc and put those in your car. Then when some jackass breaks in & steals your shit, he will only have the CDR versions. What a LOSER he will be, compared to YOU!!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 25, 2003 03:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there Tangento, thanks for the tip. I discovered the 2-CD can be purchaced bij Large for only €10,95. Even cheaper then i paid for.

--------------------

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 03, 2003 12:04     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
I may have to check this out. A tip: if possible, burn a copy of each disc and put those in your car. Then when some jackass breaks in & steals your shit, he will only have the CDR versions. What a LOSER he will be, compared to YOU!!

I do it too, Tangento! While my car is insured, the CDs are NOT!! That's why I never put rare CDs in my car. If I'm dying to listen to a particular disk which might be hard-to-find, I burn myself a copy of it...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan