my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Away influnced art

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Away influnced art
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted November 23, 2003 13:46     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I did not even try to do a Away rip off, it just came out like that.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 23, 2003 14:04     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great, SYL! Very nice indeed. The blue on gold works well... it's simple at first, but you could spend a good few minutes looking at each little detail...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 23, 2003 14:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats, Syl! Good to see some of our folks have great talent for art!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 23, 2003 17:22     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice, what influenced this peice of art?

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 23, 2003 22:13     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool! Kinda reminds me of Away and the Rage mascot, as if done by Pushead. That would make a very nice tattoo!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 24, 2003 08:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ça rentre en ostie, Syl!

Reminds me of some of the Mordor design from the Lord of the Rings movies (I just watched T2T extended DVD over the past weekend). Kinda like the mask of Sauron or the tower of Barad Dur, all spikey and doomy...

We want to see more of the Syl Disjonk file!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted November 24, 2003 14:27     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks alot for the comments. I've improvised the whole thing without knowing its gonna be a skull from the start. Drang some cheap wine and listened to Today is the Day. The drawing was then scanned and colored in Photoshop. For some more visit my web site (in french) HERE .

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 24, 2003 15:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lovely...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan