my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » America's Most Wanted

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: America's Most Wanted
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 20, 2003 11:46     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 20, 2003 13:06     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL. Let's hope this time it gets to court instead of yet another settlement...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 20, 2003 14:26     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA! Where the hell did you find that pic, Kane? Hi-larious! My guess is that ol' Jack-o is going DOWN this time. They seem to have a very strong case against him. This could finally be the end of the line for MJ. I can't even imagine how he will deal with the scrutiny & critcism that is about to be unleashed upon his freak-ass.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 20, 2003 16:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very funny!!!

He got away so often with this, I'm beginning to wonder who the true Smooth Criminal is.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted November 20, 2003 19:40     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps if this does go to court then O.J. can look after the kids? Then again I hear that he can be a real backstabber at times!

--------------------------------------------
Recently I became interested in astronomy so I decided to install a skylight in my home. The people who live upstairs were not impressed. - Steven Wright

--------------------

When the chime ends, pickup your gun. Try and shoot me Coronel... Just try...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan