my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Schroeder

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Schroeder
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 20, 2003 10:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How you like the new computer? What did you get? How much did it put you back? Give us a report.
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 20, 2003 20:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got a loaner right now, because the guy building it for me knew I was getting the shakes because I have been off line for more than 5 days!!!

I should have it Friday night.

Basically I'm using the DVD drive, CDR writer,& All-In-Wonder video card (great for transferring vhs onto the computer to create vcds)from the old computer. I purchased a new case (400 watts of power) , 80 gig hard drive, Raid card, Asus Mother Board, and a 1.75 (or somthing like that gig Athlon processor, and a few cables. The guy building it for me is keeping whats left of my old computer, giving me some double data ram, hooking up Windows XP Pro, and loading up some cool programs. He's doing all the work for free, and my boss slipped me an envelope with $120 to buy the Motherboard, because he knew I was going crazy (great guy!!!). All in all I spent maybe about $240.00

WHATTA BARGAIN!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan