my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My new favourite cosmic drama

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new favourite cosmic drama
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 15, 2003 13:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is where people post messages to each other from various voivod related boards when they can't remember their logins or whatever. it makes for very entertaining reading.
 |  IP: Logged
annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 16, 2003 00:34     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know that I didn't get banned here at VVF, and the moderators have not "edited" or deleted any post here.

I was very upset when I changed my username, I still don't know what I changed it to. The things happening to my kid made me very upset and sad. In this matter I only have myself to blame.

What I recently wrote in the other section on this board is what I really stand for.
I did not write those post just to "please" anybody. What I wrote is my own thoughts. I have to be honest about this. I have been interested in things concerning our society since I was 13 yrs old. So please don't make the mistake I am just kiddin' right now.

I did not dare to be as honest as King Kula. I was frustrated because I did not dare to tell all of you my own opinion in that section. In that section I have been a coward.
In the future I will be more clear about what I mean. English is not my "first language" so it might not be as "fast" as those of you who has got english as "first language".

I send my honest: Thank you! to "Warcorpse" and "King Kula" for your patience with me.

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 16, 2003 17:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by annki8:
I did not dare to be as honest as King Kula.

You can say that again! Going to "other" forums and calling people here Nazi, after being treated well here, at least by the majority, is not an example of honesty. In my book, that's the classic way of defining betrayal. You claimed, in another post, that you'd be leaving. Well, I speak for myself on that, but you won't be exactly missed!

JÁ VAI TARDE!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan