my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A Suggestion to the Moderators

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Suggestion to the Moderators
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 13, 2003 13:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing as how VoiVod is on hiatus, I'd like to suggest that during this interim period you establish a special section of this forum for intense discussions on the latest with HALL & OATES! Since I started that thread, I've noticed a small yet steady shift amongst the Vodheads here toward the lightrockingsoul of this incredible duo. I mean, fuck, at least we'll have something meaningful to talk about. Think of all the possibilities here. Moustache grooming, favorite H&O lovemaking song(my vote already goes to "One on One" for that), and is Darryl Hall a homosexual, just to name a few.......

Let's have a vote...........

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 13, 2003 14:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree! Count me in on that one.

You just cant get any better than those light-rock and soul hits.

Makes me want to brush my very masculine Moustache just thinking about it.
Girls really dig a well groomed Moustache.
Its even better if you have curley hair and sing falsetto!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 13, 2003 15:00     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guy's are risking banishment with these H&O threads! Wait'll Cthon sees these! (I'm the 'nice guy' moderator).

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 13, 2003 15:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to say that I've done my part by posting topics like the int'l beard and moustache competition. I'd also like to point out that this was well before your H&O topic, Mez. Thank you and good night.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 13, 2003 17:08     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, i guess its time to admit what a crappy moderator i am; i *still* havent found either the "ban" button or the "create tribute section to blue-eyed soul crooners on 80s thrash metal band fan site" button...i know, i suck. hey, at least i moderate trolling posts to make them seem even more homosexual than they already are....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan