my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anton Maiden

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anton Maiden
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 11, 2003 12:03     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poor guy. I thought his interpretations of Iron Maiden were hysterical!

Anton Maiden Suicide

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 11, 2003 12:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Celine Dion's version of "You Shook Me All Night Long" better. It's a lot funnier.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Underbrain
VoivodFan
Member # 183

posted November 12, 2003 01:29     Profile for Underbrain   Email Underbrain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anton Maiden is the three headed love child of Kraftwerk, Wesley Willis and Eddie.

Its a sad story if, in fact, he did kill himself as a result of the Anton Maiden backlash. I dig his versions of Maiden... but I also dig Kraftwerk, Wesley Willis and Eddie. Particularly notable is the "Scream for me Long Beach!" bits during "Hallowed Be Thy Name."

heres a little blurb about Anton Maiden with links to mp3s of his "album"

--------------------

The future is here, and how.
\m/_ VOIVOD _\m/

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 04, 2004 18:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awwwwww! I hadn;t heard about this.... I;m saddened by this news. I've heard Aces High, and I love it. Had I known he offed himself....sniff. Very sad indeed.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 04, 2004 18:56     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That has got to be the worst case of 'Ideas way above his station' that I have ever encountered.

I nearly cried with laughter when I heard run to the hills.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 06, 2004 11:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that I'm at work and can listen to the mp3s...oh man, what a genius. I love Anton Maiden. Rest in Peace, funnyman, Rest in Peace.
I'm happy to see the mp3s available here!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan