my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » no Voïvod... again! (rant)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: no Voïvod... again! (rant)
The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted November 11, 2003 07:03     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, again, the band seems to be on hiatus, working on their next effort or waiting for Ozzy/Jason to sneeze to come up with any plans...

again, the bills for some 2004 METAL festivals like Bang your Head and Wacken are taking shape, of course Voïvod would fit in perfect but nope... let's wait some more and go for "short term" projects, with no real audience target...

btw, I'd like to see some facts and figures for the tour this summer, did it boost records sales? has the official site gone bankrupt or...

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 11, 2003 09:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, come up to Europa and do a club-tour for heavens sake. I haven't seen Voivod in 3 years now. Way to long a wait. If Jason Newsted can do that job someone else can also. This cry is desperate....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 13, 2003 13:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look, Voivod, if you're reading this, this hiatus thing is a bad bad idea. See, this board is more or less becoming a silly place, with people saying they like weird music (and when I say "weird", I don't mean experimental voivodishly weird, but more like "you like that music? you're weird").

So please, do something before this site becomes:
WWW.HALL&OATESFAN.COM

Help!!!!!

"It's hard to endure
To be a Hall and Oates fan
The transformation
IS ALMOST COMPLETE!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 13, 2003 14:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mal, don't fight the power of H&O....you can't. Slowly the music will overwhelm you. I tried and failed. Their melodies were just too much. My new thread has the answer for us.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 13, 2003 15:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait a minute, 'more or less becoming a silly place'? I think it's always been pretty much that. And J. Geils kicks over H&O Mez.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan