my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A toast to you all!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A toast to you all!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2003 21:59     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay so I've been getting warmed up for the Accused concert tonight...and now I can barely see straight....

First toast went to Tangento, who let me know that this show was taking place...otherwise I'd probably be 100% sober and bored right now...here's hoping I can still manage to take photos, eh?

Second toast to Annki, na zdoroviya (pardon crappy transliteration) - to your health. I'll make this one a double. And I mean that sincerely.

Third toast to hex, who reminded me of my affection for Finlandia Cranberry vodka...I'm on my fifth shot right now (almost ready for #6). And for the BT, I was listening to Koleso Chernoboga (Wheel of the Black God) until...

Fourth toast to Lon, who probably won't see this...thanks for the Union Made...I like it...listening to it now.

Fifth toast to warcorpse, for the great site and board.

And current toast to Hatross, for sticking up for Annki, who is obviously not well, and generally for being a cool guy. Na zdoroviya.

Meg

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2003 22:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Final toast to Jordin Tootoo. I don't know what you did man, but to be named 3rd star after just under 10 mins. ice time, no goals, no assists, no penalties, you musta done something GOOD to help beat the fuckin' Red Wings 4-3...with all goals for Nashville scored in the third period....my hat's off to you...

Meg

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 22:29     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Meg.

Hope you enjoy the concert! music rulez!

I tell you a swedish drink.

VARGTASS

1 liter Vodka Absolut
1 redberry

Drop the redberry down in the bottle, just let the redberry be in the bottle for a moment.

Remove the redberry, if you let it stay in the Vodka to long the taste of the drink might taste too "fruity".....

bleah.. still a slow writer. no big deal.

.. Peace

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 23:18     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha, you wat and see, with "Foppa" Forsberg we'll bet you all at World Campion

Foppa rulez

Toast to ya all.

yeah, "I am the never man"

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 09, 2003 00:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that finlandia cranberry is dangerrrooouuusss. have you tried the lime?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 09, 2003 03:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck the Accused if they're at "Hell's Kitchen" tonight! Besides, I seen the Fartz @ a "half-pipe" a couple o' years ago!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 09, 2003 04:01     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers back at you, Meg - I hope you had half the blast I did when I drove from L.A. to Berkeley to see the Maniacal fucking Splatter Onslaught back in '91. Wish I could have made it last night. Cheers to all of you, as a matter of fact - since I spent most of the night in Windows safe mode, in a desperate attempt to salvage my computer. Looks like I may have actually won the battle this time.
I need a fucking BEER.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 09, 2003 04:09     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento..."Dehumanizers", "Cryptic Slaughter", and "Accused" in Tacoma, WA '87

Fucking awesome show!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 09, 2003 05:55     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
that finlandia cranberry is dangerrrooouuusss. have you tried the lime?

I have not, no...at least not yet.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 09, 2003 06:07     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Cheers Meg. Shall we call you NutMeg then?

You wouldn't be the first, nor probably the last. Regarding the rest, no worries (I stuck to water the rest of the evening) and very true, but I'm pretty sure that's what they were shooting for...and dammit I really need to get some Russian language software!

Oh, yeah, on a completely separate note, the show was fantastic! Hopefully my hearing will return to normal eventually. And Tangento, there were no problems getting a camera in (I could probably have packed in a nuclear warhead...they didn't check anything except ID, and that only 'cause my ticket was at will call). God knows how the pictures will turn out though, if they're any good I'll send 'em your way. It'll be a couple days, mind you, I don't have a digital camera so I've got to get the film developed. But I've got a scanner at work -you prefer JPGs or what?

Meg

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 09, 2003 19:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, thanks Meg. That was too cool of you.
JPG format is fine, so is .png.
Need help with the developing costs?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan