my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » to Philiosopher. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: to Philiosopher.
reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 19:19     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK VOIVOD

they are WAYYYYYYY too heterosexual for me.

--------------------

fuck voivod

|  IP: Logged
reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 19:22     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this place is fucked up.. someoene added that homo part about me.. that s fucked up.. thats exactly what id expectfrom a voivod fag..

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 19:27     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reinczarnate:
FUCK VOIVOD

they are WAYYYYYYY too heterosexual for me.

first are you a male or female ?>

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 19:32     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
first are you a male or female ?>

why you looking fo some new puddijng to stick your spoon in faggot?

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 19:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, oh, did you hear that guys? he called me a foggot

your gonna have to pay for that mistake

actually you can think of me as your doctor, i will exorcise your demons \m/

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 19:43     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you use emoticons you are gay.. maybe you could try some real tuneage and get with some anal cunt. .

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 19:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, too SUB for me...

bored now...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 19:56     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well dream of me while you sleep assjack.

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 19:57     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reinczarnate:
you use emoticons you are gay.. maybe you could try some real tuneage and get with some anal cunt. .

you dont use emoticons, mabye you need to find a way to express yourself better? besides thats what their there for.

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 20:02     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
you dont use emoticons, mabye you need to find a way to express yourself better? besides thats what their there for.
ok dude i was only joking before, when calling you gay and what not.. but jesus effin christ on a stick.. that was pretty gay.. you sure your name isnt dorian?

--------------------

fuck voivod

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 21:04     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if only i would have saw what you really typed.. weak!!!

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 21:28     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
watch it now...
you wouldnt like me when im angry

and all i typed was my sig!

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 21:42     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you sure?? anyhoo.. the only flaming you are good at is being a flaming homosexual. probably the one that made me soundgay on my first post. you are negliggable.

--------------------

fuck voivod

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 21:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i am really bored this sunday nite, because im participating in this with you, but atleast my flames are not boring ass re-runs.

you musta read the ultimate trolling guide at anus website eh?
well your spelling still needs some help.

reinczarnate
VoivodFan
Member # 387

posted November 09, 2003 22:46     Profile for reinczarnate   Email reinczarnate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Way too heterosexual? Well, that means they are straight, and I believe this is the case. That also means that YOU are gay, if they are too straight for you.

If this place is so straight for you, wtf are you doing here fag?

Gosh, this place is haunted by trolls. Need some exorcism.

huh? nah someone added that to my addressing of the forum.. some fag probably.

--------------------

fuck voivod

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 10, 2003 00:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's pretty hard to just fall asleep on the "z" key!

OK I'm gone for a week and this is what I come back to!? Is Annki (000) flipping out? WTF? I think some asshole sent her threatening e-mails? Fucking pussies. You know who you are.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 10, 2003 08:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I'm gone for three days, and when I come back, everyone blew a fuse? WTF? Annki's flipping (hey, get your old name back, "Annki" is much better that "000"!), nuclear infusion is nuclear delusion (good one!), EKH is now M. Shitjob? And now there's that Anal troll?

Was the moon eclipse that bad?

What happened to the nice Voivod chat we once had? And the silly word puns (remember the mullet threads)?

Of course, the band being on hiatus makes us all touchy and stuff. This wouldn't have happened if there was a European tour!!! We would be reading show reviews, reports of meeting with the band, and have live pics!

And people now have f&*#ing signatures??? OK, I'll try one or two, but don't expect me to leave it all the time.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 10, 2003 21:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to pet fluffy kittens.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan