my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » to Philiosopher. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: to Philiosopher.
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 13:07     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wrote a message to you at yuris, Hope it has not been deleted.

Jesus was a "witch" when he was on earth.

He was a rebellion.

People here in sweden think I am some kind of "rebellion".

Siddharta. I know.

annki

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 13:15     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have "said" to much

King Kula from your music, the sound so melancholy. WHY?

I still love voivod always will. the butterfly effect. some one made a frien comitt suicide made him belive he was no good.

when I pray I always "adress" him. I think he knows something now. don't know where he is now he is somewhere.

I can not take hipocracy.

Annki

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 08, 2003 13:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For more entertaining Annki anecdotes, visit the forum at Urinet. Ah, swedish women, now I understand what Vroom is up against.

Putz Part Two? hmmmm.....I wonder.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 08, 2003 14:21     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 08, 2003 15:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhm... ok where's the camera? This is Candid Camera, right? Tis all a huge joke right? Uhm...

Oh what the fuck is wrong with you Annki? I just read your crap over at Yuri's... what the fuck was all that pointless drivel about? By reading some of that shit, you're implying that we here at VVF are fucking nazi scum! What the fuck? You're spreading ridiculous LIES all across the Voivod boards for no apparent reason other than being upset about what Hatross apparently posted (which i havent seen, i dont read the politics thread). So if youre upset with something, why bother going all across the fucking internet to whine about it? What kinda medication are you on? You must be seriously buzzin' hard to write such bullshit that makes no fucking sense at all! You're talking a bunch of stuff that have nothing to do with each other and making a huge mess out of it. Go take a nap will ya? And what does it have to do with Voivod? Fuckall, that's what!

And i thought the Putz was an idiot. Sheesh.

What happened to that nice poster you once was? You've turn into one of the worse fucking trolls I've ever seen!

Oh i think i know what's up... there's a full moon going this weekend... and a lunar eclipse. Ah.. weak minds...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 15:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
other than being upset about what Hatross apparently posted (which i havent seen)

sorry to get into this but theres a misunderstanding, what i posted here in the anti-israel thread was the same as i posted over at yuris site, i didnt want to seem like i was bashing kula so i decided to remove it myself from this site, i used the delete option we get to have here. all i said was actually in support of annki's post in that thread, i posted 2 pics, one of space and one of voivod, claiming those were our gods. simple rambling of the sort that i usually do.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 17:25     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
remember the one episode with the crazy misunderstanding?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 08, 2003 17:26     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon - shit, yeah! That was the one with the sexual double entendres! A classic!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 08, 2003 17:42     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn - I just realized that we have to restart the counter again...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 08, 2003 19:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha! That was funny, Cthon, Kane.

Annki. Please stop bashing us.
No, i am not your "Angel of Light" even though i play 'Satan' on TV.

Please read again what Skul wrote above.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 08, 2003 19:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah i see now... it all stems from King's controversial ideals and annki's mediocre grasp of the english language. Wonderful.

I never agree with KK's stoner social opinions but i'm not freaking out over 'em.. right baby?

Annki, you are, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most useless pieces of shit i've never had the misfortune to meet on the internet (and believe me, i met alot of those). Your paranoia only rivals that of Putz, and yes, sometimes KK's himself. I can put up with a lot of shit, but sayin' my buds and I are nazi scum isnt one of them.

Stupid bitch.

Take your broken-down, psychotic flabby arse and begone!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 08, 2003 20:23     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am against right-wing nationalism, but I'm rather a Nazi than reading this sort of paranoia bullshit over and over again.

FUCK OFF with ya political whining, don't spam this cool board with personal frustations.

Handle ya shit with dignity and don't bother us or sink to hell AND DIE.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 08, 2003 20:29     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All this cheap drama makes me so angry...

Grow up...of course reality will rape ya...get used to it and fight back.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 20:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
true evil man, thats all i can say is there no compassion in this world? i dont think so, ppl are too cool to show that kinda intellect. mabye king diamond is right?
i guess i would be jack tripper then huh?

yeah the wolves are on the prowl

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 20:53     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just shake my head at misunderstandings, Hatross. whoever wants to start labeling misunderstandings "evil" can go right ahead, and ill shake my head at them, also.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 20:56     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the evil im speaking of would be the ridicule directed at annki, very rare i see ppl being nice to one another, or even talk a straight forward conversation.

ahh i just misunderstand things i guess?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 20:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you said it, not me, chief.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 21:00     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
everybodys always bitching about the war and america but no one is too concerned about the war of hate going on amongst voivodfans.
we need to work on fighting the internal war of hate first, then mabye we could think about a world without war?

the hate is over if you want it.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 21:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
you said it, not me, chief.

i will take that as a defensive posture then. 'little bear'

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 21:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 21:28     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL... man your screwing up the format of the thread...

ok, me sry, dont ban me or nothin, im addicted to this place and shit
it may be the deep-spacey background i havent figured it out yet.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 21:47     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
everybodys always bitching about the war and america but no one is too concerned about the war of hate going on amongst voivodfans.
we need to work on fighting the internal war of hate first, then mabye we could think about a world without war?

the hate is over if you want it.

Thanks for understandig Hatross.

I always wanted to write lyrics and poems.
I was a coward, I did't dare.

This is the first poem I'll ever written so everyone can see and maybe understad.

It's my first try, if you want to laugh just go ahead. I can take that.

I think some of you might find it "emo", that doesn' matter.

Ahh Am I embarrased or what... uuhhh.

HUSH !

someting was confusing me.
things are not always like they seems to be.

they blamed the drummer-boy for everything.
it made no sence to me, not anything.

I could hear his heartbeats like the distant drums.

music, harmonies, so beautiful, made me understand.
Now I wish that I could shake or hold his hand.

This man who everybody misunderstood.
I wish I could "meet" him, tell him he's good.
This was my first try. I feel I owe it to you all. Because of the music. ...

All I wrote befor is out of experiecne.

About the poem: I hope someone will understand. If not: I just tried to be friendly to someone I trust and who deserves this from me.

Just so you know. I can still not recive any emails.

non-violence
Peace

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 23:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
it may be the deep-spacey background i havent figured it out yet.

nah i just love the abuse...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 09, 2003 00:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Just regular foolmoon cosmic drama in a glass of water. The less we notice, the faster we'll get over.

werd.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 09, 2003 06:03     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love everyone here.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan