my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Turbonegro on Tellyviz

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turbonegro on Tellyviz
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 08, 2003 12:54     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know there are some Turbonegro fans on the board, so I figured I'd give a heads-yup on a TV appearance they're making here in the States. MTV (*kack*) has a show called 'Viva la Bam' starring a guy who used to be on Jackass. Anyway, one show I caught last night involves a bet he makes with his corpulent Dad, where he bets him he can't go 24 hours without food. The last ten minutes of the episode find Bam and friends at a TN show in Philly. The band eventually all come back to Bam's house and play a show. At one point they manage to get Bam's uncle in the facepaint. Bam's Mom wears a TN sailor hat too. Very funny. I'm sure MTV will re-air this one around 100 times, so I'm sure you may accidentally stumble upon it on your way down the dial to the station playing 'Beastmaster'.
 |  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 09, 2003 00:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awesome. i have to see that.
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan