my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Signatures

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Signatures
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 07, 2003 17:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mayor Warcorpse

You know on VV.com you get a signature after every post you make where it says something really witty and funny and everyone can have a good old laugh each and every time it appears? Even if, say, you reply to a topic 57 times then these few lines appear 57 times and your fellow forumees can have a good old laugh and marvel at your originality and intelect. (I don't specifically mean YOUR signature, I say 'yours' figeratively applying to everyone, myself included).

Well, please don't add that feature here. It's fucking shit.

Ta

Emlyn K Helcopter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everytime I see a flower I think of putting it into a soldier's gun"

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 07, 2003 18:35     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What? Ya mean Jason.cum? That still alive yet?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 07, 2003 18:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i could just "moderate" a signature of my own choice into each of your posts, that would rule! like being witty, with no imagination required. tell me if any of you are interested.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 07, 2003 19:24     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man i wanna be moderator too damit

anyone remember the first cheech&chong movie (up in smoke)? well in the part where their in the car and chong slips cheech a bunch of acid, cheech is like oh man i aint ever had no shit like that before, well after that chong starts trying to freak cheech out by making funny faces at him, then he says oh stop man your freaking me out. thats what i want cthon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh man stop ! your freaking me out !

OR...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I refuse to change my username !

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 07, 2003 19:28     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Works for me...I certainly can't be bothered to come up with one. And EKH, if you think vv.com is bad with the signatures, you should see some message boards - I've seen some people listing every concert they could possibly attend in the next year in their sig. Or quoting entire speeches. They'll have a two-word post and a 200-word sig.

Megan (there - see my witty sig)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 07, 2003 19:31     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
man i wanna be moderator too damit

on second thought, that must require dicipline and such ? id rather be just a normal dude cause its more fun this way, ya get to raise hell being justa poster. heh!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 07, 2003 19:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
And EKH, if you think vv.com is bad with the signatures, you should see some message boards - I've seen some people listing every concert...

WHA!! That's ABSURD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Out of 5 DOCTORS
45 GRAVE
AC/DC (2)
THE ACCUSED
AEROSMITH (6)
AGONY COLUMN
ALICE COOPER
ANTHRAX (2)
APRIL WINE (2)
ARAB ON RADAR
BLACKFOOT
BLACK SABBATH (2)
BLUE ÖYSTER CULT (15)
BOOMTOWN RATS
BULIMIA BANQUET (2)
BUTTHOLE SURFERS (2)
CARS
CELTIC FROST
CHEAP TRICK (3)
CHEECH & CHONG
CONEY HATCH
CRO-MAGS
CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER
DARK ANGEL
DEF LEPPARD
DESTRUCTION
D.I.
DIE KREUZEN
D.R.I.~ DIRTY ROTTEN IMBECILES
DR. KNOW
ERASE ERRATA
EXODUS
FABULOUS POODLES
FAITH NO MORE
FLESH FLOWERS
Flo & Eddie
FLYING LUTTENBACHERS
FOGHAT (2)
FORIEGNER
HOLY TERROR
GAMMA
GENESIS (2)
GWAR (2)
STEVE HACKETT (2)
SAMMY HAGAR (2)
HEART (2)
IRON MAIDEN (2)
JACK DEATH (Numerous)
JETHRO TULL (2)
JESUS LIZARD
JUDAS PRIEST (4)
KILLING JOKE
KINKS
KISS
KREATOR (2)
LED ZEPPELIN (2)
LIGHTNING BOLT
LISA SUCKDOG
The LOCUST
Frank Marino & MAHOGANY RUSH
Dave Mason
MC 900 Ft. JESUS
METAL CHURCH
Steve Miller
MINISTRY
M.O.D. ~ METHOD OF DESTRUCTION
MOLLY HATCHETT
EDDIE MONEY (2)
Ronnie Montrose
MOTLEY CRUE
NAPALM DEATH
NUCLEAR ASSAULT
TED NUGENT (4)
OINGO BOINGO (3)
OUTLAWS
OVERKILL
OZZY OSBOURNE (3)
PAT TRAVERS BAND (5)
PHANTOM OPERA
PRONG
QUEEN (2)
QUIET RIOT
RAINBOW (2)
REO SPEEDWAGON
THE RESIDENTS
THE ROCKETS
RUBBER CITY REBELS
RUBICON
RUSH
SACCARINE TRUST
SACRED REICH (2)
SAINT VITUS
SANTANA
SAVAGE REPUBLIC
Michael Schenker Group
SCORPIONS (2)
SECRET SPOT
SEPULTURA
SEVERED HEADS (2)
SKINNY PUPPY
SLAYER (2)
SNAKEFINGER
STUKAS OVER BEDROCK
STYX
TESTAMENT
TOTO
TRIUMPH (2)
TUBES
UFO (3)
UNIVERSAL CONGRESS OF
UTOPIA
VAN HALEN (3)
VOIVOD (2)
WALL OF VOODOO (3)
Bob Welch
YES
FRANK ZAPPA (2)
The ZARKONS

(to be continued...?)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2003 19:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so...you really saw heart twice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Facts are stupid things. -Ronald Reagan

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 07, 2003 19:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Both times were at festival shows.
(like many of the suck-y bands I've seen)

Actually, they have a really cool song (musically, at least) called 'Mistral Wind'.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2003 19:58     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kkkkkkkkkrazy on you......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtship to marriage, as a very witty prologue to a very dull play.
-William Congreve

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 07, 2003 20:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
speaking on sigs...why not "elaborate" and use jpegs as well? (as long as it was under a certain bandwidth)

I remember the old Fear Factory site allowed this, and it made for some very interesting "chat" that's for sure!

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted November 08, 2003 11:49     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
kkkkkkkkkrazy on you......

Ah thanks alot! now I have that fucking song in my head and I have to go download it now or it won't go away! Woman have you no decency!?

P.S. I'm just kidding nia
P.P.S. On second thought... fuck you!
P.P.P.S Nia please forgive me, I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to say that. I swear.
P.P.P.P.S I love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top Ten fave of the week! [From David Letterman]

Top Ten Reasons I'm Excited To Be A Father

10. Instead of "You suck, Dave," I can look forward to "You suck, Dad"

9. All of America will get to watch him grow up on television, just like Cody Gifford!

8. My used hairpieces make cuddly fuzzy pals

7. Only the most cold-hearted state trooper would ticket a guy with an adorable baby

6. Asking mom to watch baby perfect way to keep her away from dog track

5. I stocked up on moist towelettes from the hospital supply room

4. Great new excuse for not hanging out with Regis

3. Anxious to put to use all the practice I've had raising my pet monkey Kenny

2. Two words: Swedish nanny

1. There is now tangible evidence that I have had sex

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted November 08, 2003 12:03     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But to return to the subject at hand; yes, signatures are bad !!!

I really thought the signature was way kool, so I added the one where Paul Shaffer replaced Dave while his wife was giving birth... but I swear, I never watch that show, I just found it on the web.. no I swear... anyway, here's his top ten!

Top Ten Things I Can Say Now That Dave's Not Here

10. "I've developed asthma from all the fake laughing"

9. "Beneath that hairpiece, Dave is as bald as I am"

8. "Funny, when my kids were born, somebody still made me come in for the show"

7. "There's no baby -- Dave's hung over"

6. "I'm not going to say what, but I put my bare ass on something in Dave's office"

5. "Blah blah blah blah blah -- it's my show now and I can waste time whenever I want"

4. "I can finally admit it -- I got Dave fired from NBC"

3. "It's f**king freeezing in here!"

2. "These lame little Top Ten lists got tired around 1996"

1. "I prefer Leno"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 08, 2003 13:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Signatures, jpegs, and fucking avatars are stupid. I like the clean simplicity of this board's design.

Yup.

Skul "putting the VD back in DVD" Hed

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 09, 2003 00:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
Ah thanks alot! now I have that fucking song in my head and I have to go download it now or it won't go away! Woman have you no decency!?

P.S. I'm just kidding nia
P.P.S. On second thought... fuck you!
P.P.P.S Nia please forgive me, I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to say that. I swear.
P.P.P.P.S I love you

nope, no decency, you're welcome and i love you too.

is everyone here nuts? it's the lunar eclipse right? right? why do i have the feeling there's a whole lot of wellubtrin, lexapro, zoloft, paxil, etc., prescriptions waiting to be pixed up from various pharmacies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We despise all reverences and all objects of reverence which are outside the
pale of our list of sacred things. And yet, with strange inconsistency, we are
shocked when other people despise and defile the things which are holy to us.
-Mark Twain

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 10, 2003 00:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Regarding Eek's original post, I think signatures are kinda gay too. Not gay in a sexual sense, but in a "I don't wanna read the same damn thing at the end of your post every fucking time" gay. That's why from now on if I use one I will change it frequently, for all you guys of course.

Oh yea and I'm nuclear delusion, not to be confused with "nuclear infusion". He's past.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 11, 2003 08:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, now I can have my own signature, for all of you to read, understand and have a good laugh with me.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 11, 2003 08:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Farsa... Nacioooooonalista! *moshes*

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan