my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » megaproblem...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: megaproblem...
The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted November 07, 2003 04:49     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeh people, I need advise...
I'm trying to forget about some mind-aching pain but my few last attempts were a fiasco... first day, half a bootle of scotch whisky, second day same with Irish whiskey (better taste IMO) and last night with Tenesse whiskey...
I mean I feel kinda weird and dizzy but this terible pain is still here, so wat?

any recomendations?

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 07, 2003 07:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1 Fifth of good Russian Vodka
1 Craftsman Carpenter's Hammer
2 different sized flat head Screwdrivers
1 Hack Saw
1 Vice Table
1 Soldering Iron with good solder, not the cheap kind.

always works for me.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 07, 2003 08:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errrm, go see a doctor?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 07, 2003 09:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No masturbating during headaches will
keep them 'well to handle'

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 07, 2003 11:18     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely go see a doctor ASAP. Chronic dizziness and headaches can be indicators of (most likely) minor things like stress, or a virus, or (less likely, but possible) more serious things.
Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted November 07, 2003 12:20     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A big flying cigar...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2003 12:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Devil's Advocate find someone to take you to the doctor. I don't know if you're talking about a pyschological or a physical problem but get someone to help you out. Is it a full moon today or what??
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 07, 2003 14:05     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That dizzyness? Stop drinking all that Whiskey and that problem will be taken care of
But the pain is probably a job for a good Doctor to check out

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan