my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » D-I-V-O-R-C-E

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: D-I-V-O-R-C-E
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 06, 2003 11:35     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Collection of 26 Beanie Babies from Ex-Wife

read through this auction, it's pretty hilarious...

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 06, 2003 11:39     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That auction page has over a million hits. HAHAHAHA!

"I don't think my ex-wife was in the Black Market Beanie Trade..but then again, I didn't know she was having an affair either!"

"What happened to collecting STAMPS? Pay what you want for them! IT ALL GOES TO HOMEDEPOT !!!!!! and BEER!"

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted November 06, 2003 11:46     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Highlights:

"I DO NOT KNOW crap about these things. I understand from a friends wife that people are afraid to get fakes. FAKES? Fake plush toys? I was amazed. I thought people forged money, not childrens toys. Well I can only say, that 99% of these goofy toys were bought with my money..."

"Whatever money I make from them will be spent at the local Home Depot on tools and other cool stuff".

Wonder why those two got divorced...

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2003 18:23     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you check out his other auctions? Talk about your high comedy....I think I like this guy!

thedrunkensailor's other items

So tempted to bid...
Meg

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 19:04     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shit!!! all those Wiccan incense candle holders in the attic are actually my ticket to riches! i never thought of that!!!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2003 19:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know about riches...but they might be your ticket to beer money!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 08, 2003 19:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meg, i always feel rich when i have beer. rich and drunk, hehe.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan