my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » excellent bands for Voivod to tour with in 2004 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: excellent bands for Voivod to tour with in 2004
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 05, 2003 16:49       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lets hear some excellent ideas.The bands have to be recording though.I dont want to hear about bands that aint even together.

The Accused
Metal Church
Meliah Rage
Celtic Frost
all have new albums coming out early 2004,so these are very good possiblities and Away is friends with the lead guitar for The Accused(Tommy).

IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted November 05, 2003 18:51     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MARTYR !!!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 05, 2003 21:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEATH ANGEL
KING CRIMSON
DEATH & TAXES (special show)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 05, 2003 22:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Angel

I think I would orgasmically explode halfway through the show.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 05, 2003 22:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Place Of Skulls
Unorthodox
The Hidden Hand

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 05, 2003 22:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gee mez i could get you off a lot faster than that...rotfl....sorry, i know that was completely inappropriate. i apologize.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 05, 2003 23:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
gee mez i could get you off a lot faster than that...rotfl....sorry, i know that was completely inappropriate. i apologize.

Hahaha, that was pretty funny! But you know Mezcalhead, I'm sure he got a kick out of that one and is already bragging to his new friends in Detroit!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 05, 2003 23:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW, I think Voivod should tour with the orignal Voivod lineup!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 06, 2003 00:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its a good thing nia apologized. that is all.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 06, 2003 04:12     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to see them with.......DBC
But that is not easy without Gerry(rip)
Maybe the gitarist from Martyr will do the job like he did during the new years gig 2003?!

Grtzzz, DBC

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 06, 2003 06:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ernst Bobby en de rest
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 06, 2003 08:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prong would do justice for a co-headlining tour.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 06, 2003 08:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Hahahaha.....I'm not quite sure how to respond. Uh well, apology accepted.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 06, 2003 12:35     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cryptopsy (I am so fucking obsessed with these guys at the moment)! Nile! Mithras! That would be cool. Of course, they'd have to play all the old, thrash stuff to keep up... which would also be cool.

If you haven't heard Mithras, do so, by the way. They're that rarest of things, a British death metal band, with genuine talent and innovation. Their new album is pretty trippy... as well as the blasts and grunts and widdly solo-doohickery. ^_^

Although, I still wanna see that lineup that was cancelled due to the latest album's recording... Nile, SYL, Voivod, Napalm Death... *drools*

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted November 06, 2003 13:36     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coroner
Celtic Frost
Lacuna Coil
Destruction

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 06, 2003 13:47     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
coroner? any rumours of a reunion?

Sub Horses and/or Damnation
EOLB
Mastodon
Manilla Road
Nebula

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 06, 2003 15:32       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe a reunion of the WWIII tour?
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 06, 2003 16:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Enslaved, who else?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 06, 2003 18:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT OPENER FOR THE TOUR

Ian-Christe
VoivodFan
Member # 184

posted November 09, 2003 15:33     Profile for Ian-Christe   Email Ian-Christe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, how about Satyricon and Enslaved?
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 09, 2003 16:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Satyricon! Saw 'em in '99. Amazing live band. Most Norwegian BM are not exactly impressive on stage, but they were.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 09, 2003 18:47       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Celtic Frost is suppose to have an album coming out soon!!!
I would LOVE to see a Voivod/Celtic Frost tour! Maybe add Kreation to that bill

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 10, 2003 12:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
THAT WOULD BE A GREAT OPENER FOR THE TOUR

Hahahahah....yeah, forget about the music.....Good one Schroedster!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 10, 2003 16:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, okay, it was a joke, you can all zip your pants up now.
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted November 10, 2003 16:45     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kreator
Destruction
Cryptic Slaughter (reformed recently)
The Accused

Why is everyone calling for Celtic Frost?

I bet their new shit will suck.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan