my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anybody needs " The Tower " Vid ???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody needs " The Tower " Vid ???
JoshYYZ
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 385

posted November 03, 2003 10:26     Profile for JoshYYZ   Email JoshYYZ     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody interested?
I think I got čm all.

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 03, 2003 10:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why not send it to Warcorpse so he can host it and share the love that way? I don't think I've seen 'The Tower' before.
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted November 03, 2003 17:34     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes "The Tower"! We need the "Insect" video too!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 03, 2003 17:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I, for one, would LOVE to see the "Tower" video. Give Corpse a shout Josho.
JoshYYZ
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 385

posted November 03, 2003 18:02     Profile for JoshYYZ   Email JoshYYZ     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I`m in contact with warcorpse. The tower and insect are coming soon !!!
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 03, 2003 18:39     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a video from the Phobos album....The Tower! Recently got the CD from amazon...Is it a "live" video? ....
or?...Tell me, I like Phobos album a lot

Cheers!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 03, 2003 20:01     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes \m/ i would like to see the Tower vid too, i once seen a short clip of it but never got the whole vid. i did d/l Insect from this site some time ago.
http://v1pon3.pt.vu
im not sure if its still there, it is watermarked, but i have the insect vid at 38mb size.

The icing on the cake for me is the 2003 live concert that was posted, guys im still thanking you for this.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 03, 2003 23:48     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Tower video isnt very good (Insect was better) but since most of these people have never seen it, it's more than welcome.

What type of video is it? Well, it's not a live video or anything... i guess it's a concept vid... doesnt make a whole lot of sense either (some chick bashing a chair.. what?). It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the concept of the album, anyway.

I wouldve provided that video long ago, but my copy isnt good (cable was extra snowy that night).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan