my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Look what I found

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look what I found
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 02, 2003 23:41     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So I was browsing through at the used record store here, and I came across an old War and Pain Cassette. Wow, this thing was like 2 years older than me! And it was only 1.95! I buy the cassette and lo and behold in the inlays are the John Hancocks of the original 4 band members.
http://www.hostmysig.com/view.php?id=705b95c0260675df0c3c971d081ed1e6&username=ne0rc

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 03, 2003 01:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky bastard!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 03, 2003 01:22     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So didja go right out and buy a lottery ticket after?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 03, 2003 07:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VERY COOL!!!

Gotta love used record stores and stupid people that well sell cool items just to make fifty cents!!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 03, 2003 11:07     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweeeet! That happened to me with a Napalm Death CD. I found Diatribes used with Shane, Jesse and Barney's sigs on it! I know the loser who traded it in to the shop too. Guess Naplam Death is too heavy for him now that he listens to Korn and shite like that.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 03, 2003 12:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Years ago I snagged an autographed Amoured Saint 'Symbol Of Salvation' cd with everyones 'john hancock' on the cover.

I normally only like autographs if I got them in person, or it's something personalized directly to me, but with the cd only being $8.00 ... what the fuck...besides, the cd is great!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan