my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Mixed drink

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mixed drink
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 30, 2003 17:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello fellow alcoholics......

Could you please tell me what you mix when you make a drink. Having decided that I really need to do something about my rather disgusting beer gut, I thought I'd turn to the hard stuff.

Please, I cannot abide a drink with coke in it(because of extremely BAD experiences in the past with roman cokes-though I do favor rum)and I already know about vodka 7(sipping one right now). Also, nothing to fruity, cause you know I got to maintain some masculinity.

|  IP: Logged
GarbageDay
VoivodFan
Member # 361

posted October 30, 2003 19:22     Profile for GarbageDay   Email GarbageDay     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gin+Tonic, Gin+Ginger, Wild Turkey+Ice, Chivas Regal+Ice. Red Bull+Vodka is great.
If you gotta mix, it's not worth drinking it (usually).

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 30, 2003 19:31     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about a "Bloody Mary". It was my absolute fav drink when I was younger. Know most people (swedes) don't like it at all but I did and I still like tomato-juice!

cheers!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 30, 2003 23:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, or Bloody Casears. Those are great with extra tabasco. There's nothing girly about hot and spicy. Wait a minute, maybe there is. Well I guess it would be ok if you skip the stalk of celery. That would definitely be girly. Maybe you should do it up with something like a Rob Roy.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 31, 2003 01:46     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeahhhhhh, a Bloody Mary with a lot of Tabasco. Nowaday's when I'm not drinking beer I like to drink red Martini without anything in it, just freezing cold

Grtzzz, DBC

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 31, 2003 06:22     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Death Brain Cell's:
Yeahhhhhh, a Bloody Mary with a lot of Tabasco. Nowaday's when I'm not drinking beer I like to drink red Martini without anything in it, just freezing cold

Grtzzz, DBC

Yeahhhhh! Hi DBC, "long time no see you" One more who likes Bloody Mary....!

Hmm, girls, hot and spicy, XniaX......Wait a minute have to ask my youngest!.......Spyze girls.. .hot? ...hot!..

Cheers!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 31, 2003 07:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez...I think the perfect drink for you would be a 'Shirly Temple.'
Either that, or 'Sex on the Beach.'

Me...I will just stick with my Becks German Beer.
Sometimes a shot of Southern Comfort is nice.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 31, 2003 08:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Caipirinha.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 31, 2003 08:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bleh, I hate bloody mary (tomato juice I can't stand...)

My personal favorite: the Garibaldi.

Campari mixed with orange juice (or even better: mango juice) on the rock. It's bitter and sweet, and very refreshing in the summer.

And of course there's the good old Pastis: Ricard mixed with cool water. Makes you speak with a south of France accent.

My wife and I used to drink Jack Daniel's with lemon or orange flavored mineral water. Pretty good.

Tonight: Halloween party!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 31, 2003 12:35     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes Mez.

Russian tequlia with a knock

1 liter of Vodka
1 slice of lemon

Empty the bottle in one go,
Knock on the table and look at the lemon.

Or:

The carpenters delight.

1 dl of Vodka
1 small bit of plywood.

Blend the fucker in a mixer and enjoy.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 31, 2003 14:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being a great fan of "The Big Lebowski", this reminded me of the Dude's favorite drink:

The White Russian
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Kahlua
- 3/4 oz Light Cream or Milk

Directions/Comments: Mix the vodka and kahlua together then float the cream on top. Add ice if desired.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 02, 2003 19:23     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, Mez, youve had Jager shots, right? substitute Southern Comfort for the Jager. thats called a Southern Shot and its the snack. try it. i personally think gin mixed with ice has gotta be the best mixed drink myself, tho.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 03, 2003 08:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
Russian tequlia with a knock

1 liter of Vodka
1 slice of lemon

Empty the bottle in one go,
Knock on the table and look at the lemon.

Yum, that sounds promising... Can I pass the lemon?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 03, 2003 15:34     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmm, Finlandia's my favorite...wait, I'm getting a vision....I see a stop by the liquor store in my future

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan