my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey MeanMrMustard

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 30, 2003 09:37     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to have to use the forum for this folks!

MeanMrMustard I got your email, thanks. Trying to reply to that several times, but I just get them in return (message: service unaviable)!
Yes, I would really like to see that photo. My "stupid" mail program deletes attached files. Try my hotmail adress: annki_skog@hotmail.com

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 30, 2003 19:38     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry folks!
This feel emarrasing!

Mustard Man, I got the photo from you. Beautiful!

Must be something wrong with the mail delivery sub system. I've checked, others can recive my mail. I send you 1 from my hotmail hope it worked. Maby it's my outlook express.....

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 31, 2003 05:49     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annki:
Sorry folks!
This feel emarrasing!

Have to quote myself, this line could be misunderstood!

I mean I am embarresed over myself "bugging" you this way "MustardMan" as I know how busy and hectic things are right now for you!

Ehhh....sorry!

Cheers!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 31, 2003 07:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol! Annki...you too funny!

Mr. Mean Mustard dude...CHEERS!
Hope things are good there.
Good luck with the LA Kings this year.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 31, 2003 09:01     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
lol! Annki...you too funny! .........

Yeah, yeah, Kula King..... .......know I'm freekin' funny...eehhhh... .. King Kula..... ..hhmm, seems that I'm fond of "instant Graemlins"

Cheers!

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted October 31, 2003 12:41     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here I am, alive and well! Glad you got the emails Annki. And good to hear from you Kula! I've been meaning to drop you a line ever since the season started, but in between kids, work, music, and fires, I just haven't had much of a chance.
As for the Kings.......just more of the same. Every time some one sneezes on us too hard, someone gets hurt! It's pathetic. The word around here is that Jason Allison may not play this year (if at all)!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan