my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » THE HULK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE HULK
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2003 06:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just watched the dvd of THE HULK last night and it was a total mind blower. Great surround sound, GOD-LIKE computer effects, incredible story, emotional and entertaining, violent, brutal...unbeleivable!!!

This was way better than what I expected, and now I wished I'd have seen it on the big screen when it was in the theaters. Watched a lot of the bonus material, which was very informative and not boring or pointless.

I grew up on DC Comics, and never really got into the Marvel characters, although I knew them from seeing the comics on the shelf and seeing the cartoons and TV spinoffs; but, I must say that Marvel is kicking ass in the theater with all the big production releases of their comics. The X-Men, Spiderman, The Hulk, Daredevil (probably the worst of the bunch but still entertaining)...all have kept me on the edge of my sofa.

Anyway, I just wanted to recommend the movie to all you folks who were raised on comics and are easily entertained, by cool effects, loud noises, violent creatures, big explosions, and everything else that makes movies FUN!!!

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 29, 2003 07:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've watched it the day it premiered here in Brasil, and I totally agree with you Schroeder. Not only amazing special effects, but also a really well written story. Anyway, Ang Lee would not put his name on just another film.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 29, 2003 13:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dammit Dammit Dammit!! I was dying to see this on the big screen cause I though it would be cool. Nell didn't agree so I never got to see it.... yeah I know I coulda gone on my own but I'm blaming her. Just cause I feel like it!!
Hulk smash!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 29, 2003 14:37       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought that movie SUCKED,just like Daredevil.I hated the story,but i did like Blade,BladeII,Spiderman and the two X-men movies.
Just wait til next year, Marvel has in production right now Spiderman II,The Punisher(my personal fav.),Blade III,The Fantastic Four,Ghost Rider & another X-men.

IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 29, 2003 14:39       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh DC is also working on another Superman,another Batman,Catwoman(with Halle Berry) and a Lobo movie.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 29, 2003 14:41     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lobo! Ya dirty bastiches!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2003 20:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DC should have did THE PREACHER, which was a totally awesome mature reader comic they released but they scapped it .

If you haven't read this comic, track it down...totally demented, twisted, fuked up, insane writting and drawing.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 29, 2003 22:53     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard there was another DC movie, Batman Vs. Superman. We all know who would win, just listen to Dimension Hatross =P
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 30, 2003 05:54       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that to but it hasn't been confirmed yet.I do however know that Aliens vs Predator is in production for a summer 2004 release.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 30, 2003 08:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparently, Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" is on pre-production, or something. IMHO, this is the second best Batman story ever (only topped by "Dark Knight Returns"), but would fit the movie aesthetics better, it is already shown as a movie.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 30, 2003 09:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
I heard that to but it hasn't been confirmed yet.I do however know that Aliens vs Predator is in production for a summer 2004 release.

Oh yeah, you can actually find the complete screenplay of that movie on the net. If you're interested. I have read a few pages myself.

I don't remember the name of this site, tho. There was also a Mike Myers script of a Sprocket movie he planned to do but never had the chance to make. The complete script was there two.

I'll do some research...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 30, 2003 09:16     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There:
http://www.moviescripts.de/

and there:
http://simplyscripts.com/movie-scripts.html

Thanks Google.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan