my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Zeroface ?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zeroface ?!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 28, 2003 06:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember, long ago way back than on the other side (Voivod.com, Yuri) there used to be someone with the nickname Zeroface.
I always thought this was Piggy turning up between the fans but i could be mistaking.

Am i wrong or right? Who knows....?

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 28, 2003 09:10     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, his face is round like a zero, so you may be onto something.

Just kiddin' Pigs. Put some solos on the next record, though.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted October 28, 2003 11:23     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Put some solos on the next record, though.

Hehehehe....good one!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 28, 2003 12:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahhaahahahaha........

Sorry Paul, had to laugh there.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2003 03:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, funny. Still no answer though...

I always thought it had to do with Nothingface --> You dig? Nothing = Zero

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2003 03:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Hehehehe....good one!

Could not agree more !!!!!!!

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted October 29, 2003 04:18     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul,
Mezcalhead once stated on this board that it was he posting as Zeroface, trying to make us people believe that it actually was Piggy...

this is a hoax!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2003 09:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you , i seem to have mised that......

silly me.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 29, 2003 16:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually Zeroface was not me. This was the creation of my good friend, Hypercube, who used to hang out here a long time ago.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 31, 2003 01:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You think those guys actually have the time to get on a computer and drop a line to the fans every once in a while?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 31, 2003 01:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
You think those guys actually have the time to get on a computer and drop a line to the fans every once in a while?

Yes, i do think that. They must want to know what LIVES among the fans. On the other hand they might not also.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 31, 2003 01:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha what's with the tongues?
My reply was my petty way of saying they SHOULD drop a line every once in a while. And I don't mean a statement on the front page of voivod.com. I mean actually showing up in the forums. Oh well maybe I'm asking for too much.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 31, 2003 03:49     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I always concidered Voivod to be a band that is not for the great masses. I think everyone agrees with me and is happy with that. Therefor i should be easier for fans to talk to the guys. It is a pitty that that is not so......

I remember coming up with Celtic Frost one day on this forum and guess who responded?
T.G.Fisher himself. I was stunned by that.

Fotget about the tongues, i just like to put in some faces in my lines and took these this time.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 31, 2003 08:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Actually Zeroface was not me. This was the creation of my good friend, Hypercube, who used to hang out here a long time ago.

BTW, have you heard of him lately, Mez? He surely was a nice guy, and he's missed here!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 03, 2003 18:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's doing great Slay. I think he is involved in similar legal work as you. He's married now as well. Yes, a very cool guy.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan