my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fuck, I Hate People

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck, I Hate People
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 27, 2003 22:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On Thursday last week, some fucking low-life cunts broke into my daughter's daycare at night, stole the petty cash (like $20.00) and burned the place down. We got a call Friday morning at 5:00 am from the director who was trying to call all the parents to tell them not to bother coming that morning.

The place is toast. Nothing is salvageable, save the building itself. I'm fucking mad as hell. Not just coz I had to run around making alternate arrangments for my kid, but coz the type of scum who does shit like this are way too prevalent in today's society. Thankfully, this happened at night and nobody was hurt. Just thinking about that makes me shudder. Any of you who are parents know what I'm talking about.

The cops said that over the last couple of weeks, there were 5 break-ins at daycare centers and cash was stolen. I guess these fags were cheesed that they only got $20.00 and decided to torch the place coz they didn't get what they wanted. WTF is wrong with "people"? I hesitate to use that word. Fucking cunts.

They will have to gut the building and rebuild everything from scratch. We have a temporary facility (a church in the area kindly offered their entire downstairs area until the daycare is rebuilt) starting on Monday next week and are currently trying to round up toys, kitchen utensils, craft supplies, you name it. I'm not asking any of you for donations or anything, we're getting plenty from the awesome people in the community, I just wanted to come and vent my frustration and anger.

It seems to me that humans are becoming more like the shit they excrete from their foul orifices all the time. Reading the paper and watching the news has always had me shaking my head in disbelief, but over the last decade it's begun to make me sick to my stomach. People disgust me. I hate them. I have always had misanthropic tendencies, but lately it's full on hate. Sometimes I just wish some fucker would try pulling some shit like trying to rob me or steal my car just so I could catch them and fuck them up. Badly. I'd love to get my hands on the fuckers that torched my kids school. Just ask the cops to "go get a donut while we have a chat" kind of thing. Not like it would solve anything, but CRIME is supposed to be followed by PUNISHMENT. These shit-bags will probably get probation, and if their kids (like most people suspect they are) they'll get nothing coz the fucking Young Offenders Act in the country is a farce.

Anyways, I just needed to rant a bit. To summarize: I hate people coz they do stupid shit. You guys are cool, so I won't be dishing out any Bronson style vigilante justice your way. Just don't fuck around.

Thank you for your time. 'corpse, you may feel free to move this thread to the Technocratic Manipulators area should you desire.

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 27, 2003 23:05     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well maybe it has to be because our society is repressed so much. We look at Germany, they can drink at a pretty decent age, and no one there is drunk off of their asses all the time. America, the drinking age is 21 and no one even follows it at all. America is one fucked up place, and part of it are the Christian beliefs that make some shit illegal.

And that's pretty bad what those lowlife cock suckers did to a institute for childeren! Fuckin with kids is the lowest you can possibly get.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 28, 2003 04:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Repression? Bollocks. Mankind's always been full of scumfuckers who are a waste of the air they breathe.

Sorry to hear about this shit, Nuke.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 28, 2003 05:26     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I blame the inbred and illiterate fucking parents who are too fucking lazy to teach their children anything except how to become obese before the age of 10 and how to cheat the fucking government of benefits before the age of 12 fucking useless waste of human fucking life the fucking

Stop elena, stop now....shhhhh....calm down....calm....

Okay, sorry. Well, I know it's not so simple as that but it feels like the whole goddamn world is going to shit at the moment. Is it like this everywhere, or is it just because I'm in London and getting public transport is a life threatening experience if the teenage 'thugs' don't get to you first?

RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 28, 2003 07:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a bunch ASSHOLES.
Sorry to hear what is happening.
It seems some of the human race is
DE-VOLVING back into the animals we once were.
Shit like this pisses me off, I hope they get them (or better yet, YOU get them, or they get burned to death in their next attempt)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 28, 2003 07:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gosh Nell! You look really HOT when you are angry! lol! Just kidding around.

NucV...sorry to hear that bad news.
Burning down a Daycare place is just stupid!

Hope you are able to rebuild soon.
Tell your Daughter to hang in there. Things wont stay this bad forrever.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 28, 2003 09:44     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that, NucV, this is really really lame. I mean, banks have money, yet they go steal a daycare? WTF??? Go steal rich people, THEY have the money and they will still have plenty of it when you're gone.

But stealing children daycare and burning the whole place is just... Ah, there's no word. Fuck'em.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 28, 2003 12:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That does suck NV, I'm very sorry to hear about this and hope you and the rest of the parents find new arrangements soon, as do the people operating the centre.

As for Canada's Young Offender's Act, it was replaced this year with the Youth Criminal Justice Act because of the very issue of accountability that you (and others - there is a short article here) have raised. If you want to read more about the new act go to this link. One thing I'd like to say, and I realize it's a little audicious considering I don't have children, but I think parenting, or lack thereof, has a lot to do with how youth crime has escalated in Canada over the past 20 or 30 years. Maybe more energy in this area instead of vigilante justice (sort of a preventative, proactive approach rather than one that revolves around retaliation after the fact) is in order. On the other hand a great many people, young and old, only seem to respond to the threat of judicial accountability. sigh.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 28, 2003 14:57     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
I mean, banks have money, yet they go steal a daycare? WTF??? Go steal rich people, THEY have the money and they will still have plenty of it when you're gone.

Hmm. Or they could, oh, NOT STEAL AT ALL.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 28, 2003 15:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Hmm. Or they could, oh, NOT STEAL AT ALL.

Ha ha, yes, but they are thieves, so they might as well steal the people who have money than those who don't have much.

But heck, you're right. Thieves don't have a social conscience. And those guys are probably just a bunch of mindless assholes.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 28, 2003 15:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bet they listen to that Rap music crap. Yo.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted October 28, 2003 17:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We get the same stupidity here in the UK, yet because of the pathetic laws nothing ever gets done. Seems to me that the laws need changing to protect the victims instead of making dumb excuses for the perpetrators. Solicitors make millions from these low lifes, who because of the stupidity of the law get the best protection money can buy. I used to think the human rights charter was a good thing. Now all I see it doing is protecting freeloaders and criminals from getting their just desserts. It needs a radical rethink so we, the law abiding citizens are looked after, not them.

Bad one NV, but it's also good to see community spirit is still alive and kicking.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 28, 2003 17:53     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh shit, NV! No wonder you're angry! If someone would do that to my kids' daycare, I'd certainly lose my temper in less than a second! No mercy for the wicked, aye?

Anyway, thank God no kids got hurt. I sincerely hope this is the last time your family has to deal with that kind of shit.

cya!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 28, 2003 20:12     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
.............. I don't have children, but I think parenting, or lack thereof, has a lot to do with how youth crime has escalated ..........

I think you are absolutely right about "nia". I have 3 children, my youngest recently got her bike stolen, that really pissed me of I can't afford to buy a new!
Last week somebody smashed the frontdoor window when youngsters in the building had a party. Wich one of them? who's gonna pay for that?

Some neighbour called the police, when they arrived the "teenagers", who obviously can afford having their own apartments, was gone! Think we all can go on and make a long list.
But where is the limit when they burn down a child care center?

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted October 28, 2003 20:21     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 28, 2003 22:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
XniaX wrote:

"As for Canada's Young Offender's Act, it was replaced this year with the Youth Criminal Justice Act"

Regardless, it still pretty much guarantees nothing more than a slap on the wrist to anyone under the age of 18 who commits a crime. The little assholes fucking know it too. Winnipeg has the highest rate of auto theft in the country and the vast majority (I remember reading around 80%) are committed by kids, some as young as 9! There was a dude killed and 3 of his friends severely injured this summer when a stolen SUV (piloted by a fucking 12 year old) slammed into his car. That kid should get punished. Period. None of this "find the reasons why he did it" pshychobabble, just punish the fucker. In a REAL jail, none of this cable TV, high-speed internet, get your diploma with free room and board joints that pass for prisons in Canada.

Severe change is needed to the "justice" system in Can-a-duh. It's a joke. I'm no authority on exactly how to do this, but as a law-abiding, tax-paying, voting member of society I think I deserve better.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 28, 2003 23:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what, NV, I don't think it's fair to write off the Youth Criminal Justice Act. Chuck Cadman, who helped create the bill, was pretty much in your position up until the early 90s, just a regular guy in his community, a law-abiding, tax-paying, voting member of society. When his 16 year old son was murdered in a random, unprovoked attack in Surrey, BC in 92 he founded a justice reform/victims rights group, 'Crime, Responsibility and Youth' (CRY) a year later and ended up going into politics as a result of his desire to change the system. He's now a Member of Parliament and the government incorporated Chuck's private members bill regarding parental accountability into the YCJA. So maybe read the bill and tell me where you think it's giving slaps on the wrists?

[but i still stand by my original point that by the time youth are in the court system - we as a community have failed them. either at home, or in school, wherever. a small percentage of people are just crazy and there's nothing that's going to help them except medication and/or hospitalization, but a vast majority of kids should have never ended up in the system in the first place.]

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 29, 2003 05:57     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
I bet they listen to that Rap music crap. Yo.

Yo yo. Wit da bitches an da ho's, mo-fo.

Do the Bartman.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 29, 2003 14:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kids are retards because thier parents are retards. And if it gets any worse I'm gonna go and ask Kula if I can borrow one of his guns!!
It's time for a love-in at vvf.com!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 30, 2003 13:59     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan