my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Regrettable link of the day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Regrettable link of the day
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 11:47     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The one and only:
Gallery of Regrettable Food.

Some of those picks would do great covers for a Carcass reunion album...

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 27, 2003 12:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I regret that I did not eat breakfast before going to that site.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 13:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, well, look who changed her nick! no capitals, three letters, this looks so hip, so cool, so design!

think i'll change my nick for maldoror (with no capital m) or maldo.

or stinky. yeah that will do.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 14:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He he, like this: Isidore Ducasse, comte de Lautréamont.

yo, nia, you in tha house with tha voivodposse, you should go with: niaaaaaaa!!!!! word.

And sorry for your breakfast.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 27, 2003 15:48     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone remember the movie Parents where the kid suspected his parents are cannibals and have been feeding him human meat? That's the first thing I thought of when I looked at this site. Good stuff.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 27, 2003 16:32     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great site!

After viewing the "Meat! Meat! Meat!" gallery, I found myself strangely full, despite the fact that I haven't eaten yet today (or is that my stomach telling me to run and hide under the table?) Funny commentary as well!

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted October 28, 2003 11:47     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Funny commentary as well!

Actually, I found the commentary to be the best thing on the site (especially the liner notes about the 50's ads...hilarious!).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan