my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kill Bill

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kill Bill
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 26, 2003 17:21     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone else seen this great movie? Went to see it today, was blown away. So well done... funny, sick, messed up... great stuff.

Of course, feel free to namecheck any other great films you've seen lately.

|  IP: Logged
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 26, 2003 19:21     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the thread, Lyc. My wife woke up this morning saying she wanted to see this film. Tis a week before our annual fall getaway (this edition: a 5K run, a sex-a-thon,Christmas shopping,Falcons game,more
sex then sleep). "Pulp Fiction" I got a major kick out of. My pa-in-law and I watched it a week a go Friday (again) and it seems to get better every time.

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted October 26, 2003 20:14     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This film rocked!
Me and the wife (who is from Japan) totally laughed our heads off during this flick. The old lady in front of us was about to call the management. And I cared not! Oh man... talk about all the blood & humor ever needed for a movie. It is there.

See it.
...Dig it.

St.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 27, 2003 06:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HI St. Michael,

whats up with the Mighty Frost. When are they going to release "Probe" to the world??

I simply love this band and have also the Apollyon Sun albums. My child who is 6 years of age loves to listen to sub also.
Not very important but nice to know eh?

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted October 27, 2003 15:35     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really loved Kill Bill, can't wait to see part 2.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 27, 2003 19:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait to see this movie. Tarantino's films are always so great. I saw School of Rock and it was pretty funny. Not hilarious laugh til your stomach hurts funny, but snicker at the music jokes funny. It was worth the $5.50 I layed down. Does anyone here have HBO and if you do, did you see John Leguizamo's movie Knockout? I want to see that. I don't know why, because I don't really like boxing but I like boxing movies.
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted October 27, 2003 21:14     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
HI St. Michael,

whats up with the Mighty Frost. When are they going to release "Probe" to the world??

I simply love this band and have also the Apollyon Sun albums. My child who is 6 years of age loves to listen to sub also.
Not very important but nice to know eh?

HEY~! I SAID HEY!

Yeah man, last I talked to Tom G. he said the title "Probe" might be changed... We will have to wait & see. I just heard some of the latest material from Tom, Erol & Martin Ain and it was killer! I can't wait for this release, man!

Are You Still Morbid?

St.

null

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 27, 2003 21:30     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes...the "Mighty Celtic Frost!"

Go see "Mystic River" directed by Clint Eastwood, it's very well done...but depressing as hell.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 27, 2003 21:58       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kill Bill was all right.Alot of blood and limbs flying around,but i don't care for movies that say"to be continued",by the time the next one comes out i'll have to watch the first one again to remember what i saw.Just like i did with Lord of the Rings.Which isn't a bad thing if the movie is good.
IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan