my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hi Nell

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi Nell
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 26, 2003 08:56     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
...Oh Annki hope your shit's are better. Well, I have a feeling you'll probably tell us about them when you get back anyway!..

Not much shit to talk about. Seems like the "Playground" became a "huntingground"...
....and yes! King Kula I think you need a hug! I could come over and give you one. On the other hand, you are so far away...

Hugs to you also, Nell.....

Oh, almost forgot HatrossRig Happy 21 years birthday! ......Better late than never. Hmmm, you're just 1 year older than my oldest daughter!

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 26, 2003 10:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok! Big group hug! I'm up for it! hehehe.

Good to see you back Annki!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 26, 2003 10:19     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
Ok! Big group hug! I'm up for it! hehehe........... Good to see you back Annki!....

Hi Kula! Thank's man!... ....But you just watch out! I might come over to the US to "get" you...

Cheers!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 26, 2003 16:07     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, Annki! It's been pretty quiet without you.

Megan

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 26, 2003 16:31     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Welcome back, Annki! It's been pretty quiet without you.

Megan

Thank you Megan!
Quiet in here? Nice of you to write that, but no way it has been quiet on The VVF board, have a lot of catching up to do here. Glad to see a Voivod board that is really alive and kicking.........

Cheers!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 27, 2003 07:46     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh ehh. Annki, I like you. Well, I like the attention anyway.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 08:38     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, Annki! Hope you're doing good!
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 27, 2003 11:59     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Nell and Maldoror.
Oh, Nell I read your post in the "Voivodfan mp3 backup site", thought it was funny so I quoted some of it. (As far as I know that topic is closed so I would not post it there).

Everything is just fine here andwe also got some snow up here.....I like snow, but sometimes it can be "evil" ..... .!

Cheers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan