my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DEICIDE Members Held On Drug, Weapons Charges

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DEICIDE Members Held On Drug, Weapons Charges
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted October 24, 2003 14:17     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Buffalo News reports that two members of the Florida death metal band DEICIDE were arrested at the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge when they were found with drugs and weapons in a mobile home they were driving here from Canada, state police said.

Benjamin T. Boynton, 43, of Madras, Ore., was charged Tuesday afternoon (October 21) with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, felony marijuana possession, felony weapon possession and two misdemeanor counts of criminal possession of a weapon by State Police Investigator Eldred T. Green and Troopers Jeffrey Bebak, Timothy Roof and Brian Tazderski, state police said.

Eric P. Hoffman, 35, of New Port Richey, Fla., was arrested on charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, possession of a hypodermic needle and three misdemeanor charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said.

Boynton was accused of having 5 grams of amphetamines and more than a pound of marijuana, along with a loaded .22-caliber revolver, a set of brass knuckles and a collapsible police baton, Green said.

Hoffman is accused of having 5.7 grams of anabolic steroids, a hypodermic needles and three types of prescription depressants, Green said.

The arrests came after U.S. customs inspectors pulled the men over in their mobile home for a secondary inspection and found the contraband in various parts of the vehicle, Green said.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 24, 2003 16:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who's that Benjamin? I assume it is not Glenn, he's not that old. I suppose.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 24, 2003 17:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what a couple of bungling nincompoops
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 24, 2003 20:59     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forever tarnishing the sweet, wholesome image of Satanic Death Metal...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 24, 2003 23:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew Eric Hoffman was on steroids. I mean, just compare the pictures from the first album and then Legion and on. I knew it...and since when were brass knuckles illegal? Man how stupid.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 25, 2003 01:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just read that Glen Benton was traveling separately (smart guy!), made it to Detroit and wondered where the fuck the brothers and drummer were. Well I guess he knows now, and I bet he's pissed off, jones-ing for that Canadian Bud. The older dude must've been the tour manager. What a way to go...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 25, 2003 04:00     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Steroids I ask? I demand a recount...err...I mean........

**cool GEEtahr though**

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan