my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Welcome to hell...! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Welcome to hell...!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 28, 2003 23:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We got ours yesterday. 11 cm of snow in about 3 hours! It was really fucking windy too and the snow was that wet, heavy kind. Shovelling the driveway sucked last night.

Today was nice, 1 degree and me and Leah made a cool snowman. We had a blast. Supposed to get flurries tomorrow too. I like the snow, except when it's actually coming down. Once it's here it's nice.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 04, 2003 12:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Hell hath arrived in Montreal.........
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 04, 2003 13:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
NOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Hell hath arrived in Montreal.........

Ha ha! And here in the Great North (Jonquière) there's NOTHING! Ha ha ha ha! (evil laugh)

I shouldn't talk too quick.

By the way, this thread is like the weather small talk of the forum. It is like our own barbershop, except that nobody gets their hair cut. No wonder metalheads have long hair!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 04, 2003 23:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Ha ha! And here in the Great North (Jonquière) there's NOTHING!

yes, i have been to jonquière many times and i agree, there's nothing. (evil laugh)

besides our snow is melted and it's supposed to be 14c tomorrow. (evil laugh x2)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan