my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Welcome to hell...! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Welcome to hell...!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 23, 2003 09:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes...
It has begun.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

A handful of PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 23, 2003 09:40     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky bugger.
Trade you the snow for rain for the next 6 months!

You going to build a snowman?

Red_Eyes
VoivodFan
Member # 380

posted October 23, 2003 09:46     Profile for Red_Eyes   Email Red_Eyes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It never snows here in South Carolina.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 23, 2003 11:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy crap, you just made me run to my window with my heart pounding a million miles an hour. thankfully that's your hell and not mine!
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 23, 2003 12:44     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The nice thing about Northern California is that if I want snow, I can hop in the car and have all the snow I want in a couple hours (from Nov-May at least). Or I can go to the mountains, the beach, the big city, small towns, awesome twisty back country drives, the desert...etc.

I guess that is why I pay almost $1000 a month for a 500 sq.ft. apartment.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 23, 2003 13:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Snow!! I love Snow! Please send all that here.

Unfortunately, in Texas all we get is a thin layer of Ice for 2 or 3 days.
Just enough to cause 10000 wrecks on the streets.

It has almost become a spectator sport watching cars come over the hill...then freak out
as they slide down it...crashing into the growing pile of wrecked cars at the bottom.
I like it when they go spinning around and around, then the expensive CRASH at the end.
hehehehe. Love that sport.

Red_Eyes
VoivodFan
Member # 380

posted October 23, 2003 14:05     Profile for Red_Eyes   Email Red_Eyes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Just like bowling
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 23, 2003 17:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, hope you've stocked up on your tins of beans, Skul. You're locked in for the winter now until at least May.

We had fuck-off hail here the other day, and I was driving through it in the mountains. Funny thing happened, suddenly the steering wheel and pedels failed to respond to my increasingly frantic movements, yet the mini carried on in it's own direction. As luck would have it, it decided to drift and slid in the direction of the road and not the FUCKING EVIL DROP on one side and JAGGED GRANITE on the other.

Needless to say, I shat my pants and then had a roll-up.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 23, 2003 18:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Eyes:
It never snows here in South Carolina.

hey, Red_Eyes, where are you from? i currently reside in the hardcore capital of south carolina (that would be Summerville). hehe...

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted October 23, 2003 19:07     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
You going to build a snowman?

and post a pic when you're done will yer...

edit:
it has snowed a few dozens kilometers far from this here hell today, too...

Red_Eyes
VoivodFan
Member # 380

posted October 23, 2003 20:44     Profile for Red_Eyes   Email Red_Eyes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Summerville hah i live west of the ashley.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 23, 2003 22:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, right around the corner from you Cbong. I'm from Charleston Red. Actually Wadmalaw Island. Know where that is? And watch out for Cbong, he's nuts!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 24, 2003 01:44     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
##A handful of PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!##
You're right about that, I had to scratch ice from my carwindows this morning

I hate it

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 24, 2003 02:39     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Red_Eyes,
west of the ashley is Mezcal's territory, haha...i only go over there to watch some friends of mine practice at their shed, hehe (or if Mez and i are getting tanked at Genes Haufbrau). anyways, maybe ill see you at a show around town. the last metal band i saw play in chucktown was Syraphem, not sure if you go to many shows or are into local music in any way...

Skul, i know Mez and I are really fagging up your thread topic. will it help if i tell you "Handful of Evil" is gonna be my new band name?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 24, 2003 09:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, well. Snow. Or as we call it around here: white shit (that would be another nice band name!*).

I was, last night, in a nice little area of the province of Quebec called the Réserve faunique des Laurentides, a 256 km road in the mountains between Quebec City and my hometown. It was full of snow, we didn't even see the lines on the road. Then we got stuck for twenty minutes in a long truck line, because some truck was stuck in the middle of the road because the IDIOT probably didn't have his winter tires. Then we carried on in the snowstorm, which got me all road sick. Sweet.

* Can't wait to see live White Shit and Handful of Evil live together, or maybe opening for the Sister Exchange!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 24, 2003 10:25     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nell:
Lucky bugger.
Trade you the snow for rain for the next 6 months

Bring it on! I really don't mind the rain that much. But your right, after MONTHS of it and leaving the house in the AM in the dark and returning home in the PM in the dark, gets a little depressing by the end of it. But I miss the Bay Area weather the most. It should be pretty nice down there around this time of year. I saw snow once in San Francisco for about a whole 5 minutes a few years ago. Very strange scene indeed.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 24, 2003 11:49     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you are ever coming to the Bay Area, do it in October. The weather is phenomenal this time of year. It will be in the high 70's this weekend.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 24, 2003 15:38     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Bring it on! I really don't mind the rain that much. But your right, after MONTHS of it and leaving the house in the AM in the dark and returning home in the PM in the dark, gets a little depressing by the end of it.

That sounds like here! Winter in Seattle is depressing. By December I'm usually late to work every other day because all I want to do is sleep. I'll take snow any day. I miss snow.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 24, 2003 16:34     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
That sounds like here! Winter in Seattle is depressing. By December I'm usually late to work every other day because all I want to do is sleep. I'll take snow any day. I miss snow.

Yep... I'm usually late in the summer too, but during winter, I'm much later.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 24, 2003 17:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thrill of snow wears thin quickly. And Montreal tricks you into thinking it's temperate because it's very warm until early October and then wham-o, it's ass freezing weather. But I don't miss the BC rain. Four years of going to school on top of a freaking mountain where it was always raining, seemingly year round at times, left me pretty depressed. Personally I think we should all move to Brazil. How bout it Slay? You could think of it as your VVF charity project...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 24, 2003 17:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody has noticed the UFO that Skulhed captured in the top photograph.

Pretty neet, huh?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 24, 2003 21:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I noticed the ufo in mid-flight above, i guess its the snowball being tossed?

cool pics man, no snow here in D.C. yet but i think well have a good winter this year for once.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 24, 2003 22:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nah, that was just a snowflake
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 08:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
nah, that was just a snowflake

That's what the US government wants you to believe. And what next? A weather balloon?

We are not alone!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 27, 2003 12:57     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skulhed:
[QB]Yes...
It has begun.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Skulhead, yeah it can be hell...but I like snow and we have it up here in sweden too. We are lucky enough right now; it's a few degrees below zero (celsius) so it stays nice and white....for a while!

But I really have to agree with King Kula and Maldoror, that must be an UFO........or maybe "Vroom" is out paraglading, nah it's to cold for that, but who knows..........

Cheers!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan