my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Skulhed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skulhed
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 21, 2003 21:24       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the downloads ,i really appreciate all you've done but i have one problem.
On Razor "Custom Killing" you forgot the 8th track.Could you please repost that one song?
I'll let you know when i get it.
Thanks

IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted October 21, 2003 22:30     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent your data disc out today, LE.
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 21, 2003 22:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's not supposed to be missing a track, but anyhow, i'll post it for ya tommorow or sometime and shoot you an email with the link.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 21, 2003 22:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Gloomp and Skulhed!
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 22, 2003 15:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, i figured it out! I knew i was right all along. It's not missing "track 8" on that Razor.... it's that "track 9" was mislabelled. So "Russian Ballet" is indeed track 8, not 9 (there's not 9 tracks on the record).

Blame Warcorpse, he ripped this.

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted October 22, 2003 21:23     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Blame Warcorpse, he ripped this.

It's always his fault!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 23, 2003 09:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or it could be my own fault when i renamed/sorted 'em. Ah well.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan