my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Your Halloween Costume?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Halloween Costume?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 19, 2003 18:34     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'm gonna dress up as a 80's Metal kid! I listen to Metal but never dress the part, maybe I'll represent this year! I'm thinkin of getting a bullet belt, get crazy ass hair and get hella spikes.

Anyone else got ideas what they are gonna dress up as?

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 20, 2003 06:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going to get naked and pull a "chameleon": first I'll turn bright red in a hot sauna, then I'll dip into an ice cold lake and turn light blue. If I'm still alive at that point, I'll get back into the sauna and grab a cold beer, which will give my skin a nice purplish hue.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 20, 2003 14:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Costume? Why have a costume when you can just stand on your own doorstep with a BIG KNIFE? That'll teach the little bastards to egg my house.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 20, 2003 18:00     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im honestly thinking of going to a party as Hank Helvete. word.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 21, 2003 10:31     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Good old ultraviolence for me and my droogs .

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 22, 2003 11:36     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

yoda would be the obvious choice. but maybe it'll have to be the rubix cube.

THE WORST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES OF ALL TIME

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan