my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day : How Lazy Are You?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day : How Lazy Are You?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 18, 2003 13:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

MEN'S SOM

"Fully automatic hand コキマシーン.
While looking at the エロ book with the both hands, discharge!
The machine of dream of the men who are present finally."

|  IP: Logged
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted October 18, 2003 14:37     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonder why David Byrne didn't use one of these things in the music video for "Lazy"....
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 18, 2003 15:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Looks cheaper than free sex, if you know what I mean...

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 18, 2003 16:35     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your tendinitis will heal because of this machine nia . You should be happy . Now you just have to find another product to replace the silver sulfadiazine bad taste ( since you're not very educated , you won't understand the joke ... well , google is your only true friend i guess ... ) . Bye .
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 18, 2003 17:00     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aahhh, good to be back here. I'm too lazy to start a new "I'm back" topic. Marginal is still the same as always, shooting courteous remarks at NIA. I feel warm inside.

[add a smiley...]

floating towards inner equilibrium
-väinämöinen

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 18, 2003 17:11     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what in the hell is the toothbrush for? (ME NO EDUCATED!1!!11!!)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 18, 2003 17:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here you go Marginal, this may be more your speed.

Check the link, it ejaculates too. A perfect match for a perfect asshole such as yourself.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 18, 2003 17:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so it really works for tendonitis ? i didn't see that info in google. well marginal, i guess you are more educated than me! so how long have you been using it for?
wb Väinämöinen Ümlautiüs

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 19, 2003 08:34     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Buttplug and a masturbator : The ideal accessories for the blackyasslicker in you !( gay lazy fucks )

P.s. I owed her one .

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 19, 2003 13:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal why are you so interested in Blacky's ass?? Why don't you fantasize about Snakes's ass for a little while. That should keep you busy til you go back to work on Monday.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 21, 2003 10:37     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My fantasy would be to sodomize Blacky with a big mirror in front of us while i look him in the eye* .

* : No it's not a typo . Eye , Not eyes .

Red_Eyes
VoivodFan
Member # 380

posted October 21, 2003 13:41     Profile for Red_Eyes   Email Red_Eyes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The things people come up with these days....
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 22, 2003 15:17     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhh, the wonders of being away for two days... Gossip, gossip, I love gossip!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 22, 2003 21:12     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
what in the hell is the toothbrush for? (ME NO EDUCATED!1!!11!!)

IG-OR-ANCE IS BISS!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan