my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Accused: website up & running

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Accused: website up & running
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 17, 2003 21:32     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this may be old news for some of you freaks, but I have
to make sure we get all the Splatterheads over there.
Living Evil has been spotted, where are the rest of ya!?
http://www.splatterrock.com/

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 17, 2003 22:52     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll probably show up there to profess my love for all things Splatter Rock soon enough.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 18, 2003 23:49       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And it's fuck'n great!

Many of my fav. bands from years ago have risen once again and i'm lovin it.
Thank you to all those excellent bands:
Voivod
Accused
Prong
Killing Joke
Celtic Frost
Metal Church
Meliah Rage
Exciter

IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 19, 2003 01:11     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any luck with the airfare, LE? Are you gonna make the show?
I wish I could, but there is just no way.

BTW, I sent Blaine an interview to fill out. He says he'll return it this time...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 19, 2003 07:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, what kind north-western soul is gonna buy me an Acccused shirt? ill pay out the nose...or hopefully youll just accept a check.....
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 19, 2003 11:23       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think airfare is going to keep me from going which sucks because i also missed Voivod this year.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 19, 2003 21:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
so, what kind north-western soul is gonna buy me an Acccused shirt? ill pay out the nose...or hopefully youll just accept a check.....

Cthon,
I'll see what I can do fer ya man. My wife is due on Halloween, so there's a good chance I may miss this gig, but I'll ask around and see if I have friends going that I can have nab you a shirt. I'll let you know if anything positive comes up.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 19, 2003 21:30     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks XD, its just like being there. now someone buy me a shirt from all these Slayer shows where they are playing "Reign In Blood" in its complete album order. ugh!(like thatll make me feel better for missing it...)
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 19, 2003 22:24       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or you can go to the website and order a shirt.When the shirts are in their suppose to be sold on the site,they ain't up on the site yet,but i heard they were in.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 19, 2003 23:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i,m especially looking forward to the DVD they're supposed to be releasing soon. Count me in.

See? EVERY fucking band under the sun is issuing dvd's except Voivod... There's no reason why they shouldnt.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 20, 2003 03:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
They're in an awkward position to do that. They can't release Eric-era shows, they wouldn't release old stuff, and they played not too many songs worth a DVD on the latest tour....

They need to release a CAREER-SPANNING DVD.
Include ALL eras of Voivod history.
It would be fucking incredible.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 20, 2003 17:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i clicked on the "merch" link over there and got nada. wonder if youll be able to order online?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 20, 2003 23:35       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They don't have the merch up yet,but it should be up by Nov. and they take paypal or money orders.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan