my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Greg!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Greg!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 17, 2003 10:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just received a nice package from you. I totally forgot about it and it was such a surprise! Can't wait to listen to that!

Oh and what's the Hidden Hand?

Anyway, thanks a lot for that, you made my day!

|  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted October 22, 2003 09:41     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're welcome. I had an extra copy of The Hidden Hand that someone sent me so I passed it on to you. I had Wino sign my copy of the album.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 22, 2003 13:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That hidden hand record is cooool... just got the new place of skulls though, and on first listen it's better. Check it out if you haven't already!
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted October 22, 2003 23:16     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
POS: With Vision is a great album! I received an email today and I see you guys are playing with Shepherd in GER. Great news!! Too bad Unearthly Trance can't fly over and get on that killer bill.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 23, 2003 06:04     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah man, looking forward to getting over to Berlin next month! Btw, are there any German vvf's on here??

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan