my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Last Eric Recording

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Eric Recording
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted October 16, 2003 21:41     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know we've gone through this exercise before but does anyone want to share the last Voivod/Eric recording with the rest of the board? Someone's GOTTA have it here....We know Yuri has it but won't share...
 |  IP: Logged
The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted October 17, 2003 03:42     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he wouldn't share "because he didn't have the technology" but it might well change now...

or maybe we should just ask that *Soulseek* guy who seem to have really rare Voïvod items galore!!!

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 17, 2003 23:12     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell if he really wanted to share it, he would have made a tape of it sent it to Skulhed and get that shit up on the net for all Voivod fans.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 18, 2003 00:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's got more to do with their manager at the time saying "no". Whatever the case, i'm sure those songs will turn up one of those days. I dont think Yuri has the ONLY copy of those demos, y'know.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan