my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Yankees fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yankees fans
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 16, 2003 11:12     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are there any Yankees fans out there that I can taunt? I just want to take a minute to point out that the Sox are going to win game 7 tonight.

That is all.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 16, 2003 11:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont think so.....my Arch Enemy.

Yankees will destroy those Gay Sox.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 16, 2003 11:40     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See, THAT'S the spirit! Although you're dead wrong about the Sox. They will dig a giant hole in the middle of Yankees stadium, put the Yankees in it, poop on them, bury them under the turned outfield grass and dance a jig while singing 'la la la'.

The Yankees = Celine Dion. They're very successful but they really suck.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 16, 2003 13:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poop on the Yankees?

Nobody poops on the Yankees!

You forget that you are in Yankee Stadium...in New York...on Game 7.
You are doomed! Resistance is futile!
Give up now. You cant win.
Prepare to receive Yankee Poop upon thy heads!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 16, 2003 13:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i don't really follow baseball but i like the part about dancing a jig while singing 'la la la'. i could get into that.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 16, 2003 15:39     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yankees-26 WS titles, 38 pennants etc...
Boston=1 tea party, Bill Buckner, 1 long standing curse and they still suck!

Yankees in 8 games! They tie tonight and play at a neutral site, preferably an island in the south pacific where they can kill one another and the Marlins win the WS by default! Hell, they deserve it by the way they've played so far!

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 16, 2003 17:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wet blanket.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 16, 2003 17:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not worried. You can talk about baseball, hockey or whatever. São Paulo beat Corinthians last Sunday, 3x0. Com um golaço de calcanhar do Fábio Simplício!!!

QUEBRA TUUUUUUDO, TRICOLOR!!!

GarbageDay
VoivodFan
Member # 361

posted October 16, 2003 21:27     Profile for GarbageDay   Email GarbageDay     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Clemens choked like a dolphin caught in a tuna net.
Good riddance to fat fucks well past their expiration date.
Time to wake up to the rest of the world you self obsessed gonads.
New York=AIDS.
Spankees lose!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 17, 2003 02:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Clemens is the only Yankee I like. Arguably the best modern day power pitcher ever.

I was rooting Red Sox though, wasn't meant to be I guess.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 17, 2003 07:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YANKEES WIN!

Kane...You will never learn, will you?
When you defy me...you shall lose.
Hope you enjoy your new poopoo hat.

Even though i also hate Baseball, i couldnt resist the opportunity to go up against Kane.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 17, 2003 08:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Yanks did the jigging and pooping! Gah! Hell, as a Sox fan I'm used to it. Congrats to the Yankees. You still suck, though.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 17, 2003 10:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Yankees-26 WS titles, 38 pennants etc...
Boston=1 tea party, Bill Buckner, 1 long standing curse and they still suck!

Yankees in 8 games! They tie tonight and play at a neutral site, preferably an island in the south pacific where they can kill one another and the Marlins win the WS by default! Hell, they deserve it by the way they've played so far!

I had my phone ready to call you and give you sooo much shit like you gave me when my Giants lost (yes, I heard your message!). It isn't over yet.....

Kane, there are very few baseball fans here. I brought the subject up last year and got a bunch of shit from these guys! Oh well.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 17, 2003 12:20     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I had my phone ready to call you and give you sooo much shit like you gave me when my Giants lost (yes, I heard your message!). It isn't over yet.....

Sorry sis, I wasn't trying to upset you. I was just rooting for the Isotopes parent club. But honestly I wanted to see the Giants get beat by the Yankees in the WS!
correction. Yankees = 39 pennants!

and baseball doesn't suck! soccer does!!!!!
what the hell is that? a bunch of wimps running in circles chasing a ball that they can boot in the goal only once in 80 yrs? and i love it when they get kicked in their shin pads and roll on the grass like they just got shot! "better get the stretcher, this wimp is done" and don't forget about the riot inciting, urine in a bottle tossing, killing & torturing of players, etc...silly little "sport"! aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted October 26, 2003 20:24     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The mighty Yankee empire falls.

Baseball is God's sport btw. Everything else is nothing, especially SOCCER!

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 26, 2003 21:00     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
baseball does suck hard. no action, only spitting, spitting, once more spitting and occasionally throwing a ball absolutely the same way. Spit, throw, spit, throw, etc. etc. etc. Debilitating.
As for football (that's the way this game is called everywhere, except for the US where this name is unduly used for a bastard rugby spinoff), it's not only scoring that makes this game, it's playing itself. Not that I'm a fan of it, but World Cup is always interesting to watch.

Possibly it looks that way from a center-field camera. Believe me (from experience)
the pitch doesn't look the "same way".

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 27, 2003 05:40     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Kane, there are very few baseball fans here. I brought the subject up last year and got a bunch of shit from these guys! Oh well.

Grrl - I like baseball just fine, the only reason I never
want to talk about it is that I am a fucking DODGERS fan.
You don't want any part of that misery.

And by the way:
SOCCER SUCKS MOIST HAIRY ASS!! HOCKEY OWNS YOU ALL!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 27, 2003 07:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES INDEED!

HOCKEY IS A REAL MANS SPORT!
(Funny looking Ball Kickers need not apply.)

"Baseball is God's Sport"....WHAT???
Who's God...Who's Dog?

To hell with it. Yankees will be back.
You can bet your little nuts on that one!

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 27, 2003 09:26     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Yankees will be back...

...without Clemens, without Wells, (possibly) without Petitte, and possibly without Joe Torre. And DEFINITELY not Don 'The Gerbil' Zimmer.

Prediction: THIRD PLACE next year! Woo hoo!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 27, 2003 15:15     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

Hey Tangento - Have you ever seen the site

Dodger Blues?
I am not a Dodger fan per se (Mariners/Cubs *cringe*) but I LOVE Eric Gagne...so I follow the Dodgers. This site cracks me up...

And hockey does rule all.

Megan

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 27, 2003 19:21     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

And by the way:
SOCCER SUCKS MOIST HAIRY ASS!! HOCKEY OWNS YOU ALL!!

Ha ha! Sorry to hear that especially since I am a Giants fan!!

IN YOUR FACE, SLUGBUTT!!!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 27, 2003 20:29     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Ha ha! Sorry to hear that especially since I am a Giants fan!!

IN YOUR FACE, SLUGBUTT!!!

ok sis. settle down. was it not enough you called me after the last out on saturday night to heckle me?? oh well, maybe next year but they better get some pitching and get rid of the human windmill, Soriano! punk! I think the Yankees had their WS against Boston. Too bad they had nothing left after that series. Btw, the Marlins will be here on April 4th to play the Isotopes! Go 'Topes!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan