my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » nomads

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nomads
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 14, 2003 18:09     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello i've just downloaded nomads GREAT...the fist time i've heard it. Are there any lyrics for this track???? Actually i've saw last night this site and it's great...plenty of mp3, open minded people, great discussions(no censorship), and best of all its a voivod dedicated site...well done Warcorpse

sorry but my english isn't the best

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 14, 2003 19:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the best Voivod site on the Internet!

Censorship and Banning just doesnt happen here.
Feel free to join in!

Cheers!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 14, 2003 19:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard, portuga!

Now download those VV videos!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 14, 2003 19:31     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Sikorsky:
Welcome aboard, portuga!

Now download those VV videos!

Thanks a lot, but my dial-up 56k modem just says no maybe when i'll get a dsl connection ...for now i'll stick with mp3, and its better than noting..

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 15, 2003 00:18     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Theres a Sepultura song, Nomad, is that it? Or is it a Voivod Song?...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 15, 2003 05:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another newbie finds out WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Welcome to the planet, stay as long as ya like...you won't get kicked out!!!

Lots of thigs to see, hear, and do...and the creatures that inhabit this place are mostly friendly!!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 15, 2003 08:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NeOrC, Nomads is a Vod song, recorded during the Angel Rat pre-prod sessions but never recorded on the album.

And Welcome aboard, portuga, and welcome to the 56k Modem Club, of which I am the president!

"Hi, my name is Maldoror, and I have a 56k modem."

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 15, 2003 11:35     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you think your English is bad (it's not), you should hear my Portugese!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan